A little bit goes a long way

Posted by 5391355707580488699 on Dec 23, 2013

This big bottle will last me a long time because a little bit goes a long way! It does smell a bit soapy, despite there being no such ingredients. However, I do find that perhaps it is a bit drying - I've noticed that my regular daily moisturiser doesn't feel sufficient anymore, and my skin has been producing extra sebum during the day to compensate for being dried out. I might just use this for my body instead.

I don't like it

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

The smell is nice but it is too liquid and my skin was really dry after the use.

Very good skin product...

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Aug 30, 2013

... that washes away makeup quickly and thoroughly. Smells good and lasts a long time, since you only need a small amount.

Good Body Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2129854 on Jan 06, 2013

Use this for my face, and it is a very good product.

Good skin cleanser for sensitive skin

Posted by 5624484542813013321 on Mar 01, 2015

I normally use this with the "queen bee facial polish", both work great together as a regular exfoliant for the face. I relaly like it and totally recommend it!

Love it!

Posted by 5028664045977749578 on Jun 25, 2014

I love this. I use it on it's own as well as mixed with Bee Naturals facial polish and it works great both ways. Removes makeup thoroughly and gently and leaves my skin feeling amazing. Great for sensitive skin.

Very good facial cleaner for troubled skim!

Posted by 4935389352158846088 on Jul 29, 2014

Have rosecea, snd this cleaser works for me. Washes away make up very good, no itchy or dry feeling.

Queen Bee Liquid Honey

Posted by 4795603374649820372 on Apr 23, 2014

Very good cleanser. My skin looks great but don't use it on your eyes, because it hurts a little bit.

Dries my skin

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Oct 03, 2014

I have an oily yet sensitive skin. This product made my face feel dry and uncomfortable.