EPIC FAIL! Too Watery!!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Dec 13, 2012

Ok this item came in and its in the SMALLEST Pump lip balm container smaller than one tho. Ok i pumped onto my finger and it squirted so much out that it just ran down my finger. I was hoping a lotion like consistency but its too WATERY! Bad Packaging! One big tip is for them to change it in in a roller ball packaging and this product will dispense like a charm. Its pretty expensive and the thing thats missing is an ingredient list!! I looked at their site and couldnt find one... Will no re-purchase !!

I just can't believe it works!

Posted by 5568954220925685099 on Dec 15, 2014

It is really working! All my life I have had dark circles under my eyes. I live very healthy and still my dark circles is staying, so annoying! There is no make-up that could cover my dark circles, nothing, nada. But this eye serum make them disappear, so cool! My friends and family have noticed that I look different. I don't have to use make up under my eyes anymore. I'm so happy! :)

Muy buena relación calidad/precio

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Se absorbe como el agua, sin hidratar en absoluto. Pero con el uso repetido he notado mejorías. No sé si repetiría pero desde luego es un serum a tener en cuenta por su económico precio y porque funciona mejor que muchos otros de superior precio. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Works ok

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Nov 25, 2012

But the consistency is too watery to apply effectively.

Great in the morning

Posted by 5322054844757435050 on Feb 05, 2013

I keep it in the fridge to enhance the de-puffing effect

Me encanta.

Posted by 5288018705489365220 on Nov 25, 2013

Es el cuarto bote que gasto. Aunque parezca pequeño a mi me dura mucho.

Gran producto, envase terrible

Posted by 5513095860588502467 on Feb 21, 2013

Me parece un producto excelente, atenúa la oscuridad de mis ojeras de un día para otro. Lo malo es que el envase es en spray, lo que hace que se desperdicie mucho producto.

:\

Posted by Reviewer1373567 on Nov 11, 2012

too small pack, difficult to feel any effect

formato "raro"

Posted by Reviewer2197462 on Dec 13, 2012

Es un producto para el contorno de ojos en formato liquido, me resulta un poco dificil de utilizar y luego tengo que ponerme hidratante porque me deja la zona un pelin seca, no sé si volveria a comprarlo...

messy system

Posted by 4891687208396292936 on Mar 26, 2014

It's difficult to use since when you press on it, it always sprays too much of the product and it's messy. It doesn't really have a scent though and it's not greasy at all wich is nice. Haven't seen any improvement on my eye are either though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »