Bee Rescued, Propolis Toothpaste, 8 fl oz (Discontinued Item)

from ireland

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Sep 16, 2012

very good, very light taste.good to use it after having meal. and cleans very well. for some reason my gums became very sensitive to strong tastes,e.g. i cant use any mint toothpaste or even mint chewing gums now. so this toothpaste is ideal for those who have sensitive gums.i am going to get it again

Posted by Reviewer2563565 on Sep 09, 2011

I love the texture and taste, and my teeth feel clean! Will buy again.

Try it!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

I love this toothpaste. It's unlike anything I've ever tried. It doesn't foam much, doesn't have a mint flavour and isn't white. The colour is kind of brownish, and the "paste" is more a liquidy gel. I love the flavour, which is very subtle. Propolis is very effective in helping gums heal, which I've noticed greatly with my own gums. I don't use this toothpaste every time I brush because once in a while I like to have a minty feeling in my mouth. Still, it's a great product which I recommend greatly. Also, don't be put off by the price. The bottle will last a long time.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1680609 on Sep 10, 2011

Seems to work well. My seven year old son likes it too. I bought it because it contains no SLS or glycerin.

Not for me / Не для меня

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Мне эта паста не подошла. Во-первых, она очень хорошо очищает зубы. Слишком хорошо для моей чувствительной эмали. Во-вторых, она не пенится. Я так и не смогла к этому привыкнуть. В-третьих, я была невнимательна при выборе, в составе этой пасты гвоздичное масло, придающее пасте отчетливый вкус гвоздики, который я ненавижу. This paste did not fit to me. First, it cleans your teeth very well and this is too good for my sensitive enamel. Second, it does not foam. I was never able to get used to it. Third, I was inattentive when selecting this toothpaste and there is clove oil, which imparts a distinct taste of the cloves, which I hate.