Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

BeeCeuticals Organics, Organic, Bee-Yond Lip Balm, Peppermint, .15 oz (4.25 g) (Discontinued Item)

great balm

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

good balm for good money

Peppermint not as good as Strawberry

Posted by mikeinbc on Jun 30, 2012

Peppermint Bee-Yond lip balm smells good but I prefer the strawberry flavor. It does feel great on my lips, protects with beeswax, and is effective against chapped lips. To top it off, it has all natural and organic ingredients. This is my new favorite brand of lip balm. For real problem chapped or cracked lips, apply vitamin E oil followed by Bee-Yond lip balm. You will have soft beautiful lips before you know it.

Minty on my lips

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Dec 29, 2008

This lip balm is minty-feeling on my lips and is pretty nice. I originally wanted to order the Burt's Bees lip balm (which you can't order here anymore), which I love, but I decided to try this one and I'm quite happy with it. I feel that this lip balm is mintier than Burt's Bees because it makes my lips tingle more. The texture is also quite light, which is nice that it doesn't coat my lips with a thick film.

The best lip balm I've ever tried!

Posted by Susamedusa on Jun 01, 2011

Living in Norway your choice of lip balm is mostly waxy stuff that hardly ever do anything but cover your lips in film. This lip balm works just right. I've never tried anything like it before. It smells good, moisturies perfectly and I even like the design on the cover-thingy (I normally tear them off if it's possible). I've ordered it again, and this time I've also ordered the other flavours!

Good balm, pretty smell

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

This balm has nice fresh smell, and doesn't give a sense of film on lips. I gave it 4 instead of 5 because of cooling effect (due to mint I suppose) - I don't like such things. // Приятный мятный запах, хорошо впитывается на губах, но мне не нравится охлаждающий эффект, поэтому 4 звездочки вместо 5.