New To iHerb?

Bell Lifestyle, Master Herbalist Series, Healthy Blood Pressure Support #26, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

LIFE SAVER

Posted by Reviewer1287645 on Jan 09, 2012

I highly recommend this product. My blood pressure was at the stroke level before I started taking the pills and now it is in the normal range, 2 months later. My blood pressure started going down immediately after starting the pills.

Lower Blood Pressure

Posted by 5244910191666567794 on Aug 12, 2012

I have been using this formula for some 8 months and have seen a significant decrease din blood pressure. I also work out on a daily basis and feel the combination of the two have been very positive. I will soon be eighty and recommend this product. Lowell Barker

Love it

Posted by 5238365899471765038 on Oct 22, 2013

my husband went from 140/90 to 119/70. This pills really worked

Great!

Posted by 5505618798768909574 on Apr 29, 2014

I have been taking this product to lower my blood pressure ever since I lost my insurance and couldn't afford the multiple prescriptions I was taking. To my surprise, this product actually lowered my blood pressure better than the 3 prescriptions I was on. I take 1 capsule twice a day. I keep it on hand all of the time.

It really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1210256 on Apr 12, 2011

My BP was averaging in the 160s/100's and was often in the 180s. After a month on this, with no other lifestyle changes, and no other supplements or drugs, my average BP is 135/85. I have been taking two pills in the AM and two at night.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »