It really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1210256 on Apr 12, 2011

My BP was averaging in the 160s/100's and was often in the 180s. After a month on this, with no other lifestyle changes, and no other supplements or drugs, my average BP is 135/85. I have been taking two pills in the AM and two at night.

LIFE SAVER

Posted by Reviewer1287645 on Jan 09, 2012

I highly recommend this product. My blood pressure was at the stroke level before I started taking the pills and now it is in the normal range, 2 months later. My blood pressure started going down immediately after starting the pills.

Love it

Posted by 5238365899471765038 on Oct 22, 2013

my husband went from 140/90 to 119/70. This pills really worked

Great!

Posted by 5505618798768909574 on Apr 29, 2014

I have been taking this product to lower my blood pressure ever since I lost my insurance and couldn't afford the multiple prescriptions I was taking. To my surprise, this product actually lowered my blood pressure better than the 3 prescriptions I was on. I take 1 capsule twice a day. I keep it on hand all of the time.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5738121298802745792 on Jul 08, 2016

I have been taking this product for years. It really works. I take 2 pills a day in the morning. My blood pressure has been down since I started taking them. I have chronic kidney disease and my blood pressure was a contributor, and I was taking four different prescription drugs. Now I am on only 2 including tis formula. I am a happy customer.

Lower Blood Pressure

Posted by 5244910191666567794 on Aug 12, 2012

I have been using this formula for some 8 months and have seen a significant decrease din blood pressure. I also work out on a daily basis and feel the combination of the two have been very positive. I will soon be eighty and recommend this product. Lowell Barker

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2867437 on Jul 29, 2011

My blood pressure was too high for me to be able to renew my CDL. I started taking this product, and it came down to the point where I easily passed at my next appoinment.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Jul 31, 2010

This really does help lower my blood pressure :o)

Bell Lifestyle Blood Pressure Formula Combo (BEL-10908)

Posted by Reviewer2710123 on Apr 18, 2011

Dear Sir: A fine product except for the fact that the fish meal used was too much of a blood thinner, in my case. Took a while for a minor cut to stop bleeding. Fish oil capsules have the same effect on me. Maybe its me. I will try another of your products in the future, God willing. Thank you.

satisfied but...

Posted by Reviewer2077715 on May 03, 2011

I was taking two caps twice a day for the first three days then switched to one cap twice a day and didn't have much of a difference in my blood pressure reading. I do feel as though the blood pressure formula is helping but not as much as the reviews claim.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »