Bell Lifestyle, Master Herbalist Series, Sound Sleep #23, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Snoring &Sleep Apnea Eze

Posted by Reviewer1470877 on Jul 17, 2011

This is a grest product if you or your spouse snores . I brought this product for my husband because he snore really loud and would wake me up during the night , but since he started taking this product I sleep through the night and so does he. Thanks, Linda

Sleep-Eze

Posted by Reviewer2610456 on Aug 25, 2011

Definitely have found I am sleeping, most nights, through the night w/o even a bathroom break. Am taking religiously and waiting on the extended wakefulness and more rested feeling during the daylight hours. Due to my sleep APNEA/Narcolepsy diagnsis I may be expecting miracles, but they do happen & sleeping through the night has been a great improvement, even when awakened, am able to drop right back off to sleep. Time will tell and we will see. Am trying to get approval for another sleep study to indicate the difference in my sleep pattern. I have already been through the C-Pap, B-Pap and throat surgery stage and the continued sleepiness during the waking hours is really hard on me. The medication I have previously taken "Provigil" is covered by Medicare only a month/two and then I fall into the donut hole so I am grabbing at straws for any other relief I can find. I will keep you posted. Thank you for your inquiry. L. Candella, Shreveport, LA

A good alternative

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Jan 03, 2011

These work fairly well combined with a nasal spray. My husband takes four and has not been able to reduce the number taken each night. We are on the 4th or 5th bottle. They are a good alternative to the C-Pap which makes its own noise. They also reduce the muscle spasms.

Sleep Apnea Eze

Posted by Reviewer1641919 on Dec 12, 2011

I ordered the product for my son who is a young adult with multiple disabilities. We recently have tried numerous medications and other natural sleep remedy products which did not help. The one ingredient that was not present in other products was Skullcap. He is currently sleeping and seems very peaceful at rest as well. It was noted that Skullcap helps anxiety and asthma as well. So far this blend has proven to be beneficial for him.

Sleep eze

Posted by Reviewer2718721 on Jul 12, 2011

This works very well for insomnia, but I cannot say that it prevented my snoring. Good product for sound sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »