July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bell Lifestyle, Master Herbalist Series, Virux, 60 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer1357483 on Jul 10, 2011

This product REALLY works! Knocks viral infections off before they can get started. I used to take astragulas but this combination works so much faster and better. Will keep on buying.

It stopped my cold sores

Posted by 5065132299642896597 on Apr 15, 2013

I having been getting cold sores for as long as I remember and the last few years my cold sores have been more and more frequent, as in every three weeks :( Ever since I started taking this product (1 or 2 capsules a day)I haven't had any cold sores, I ran out and wasn't sure whether I'd get another one straight away or not. I got another one within two days. Will be reordering and I highly recommend to others. It's definitely worth the money!

Stops a cold in its tracks!

Posted by Reviewer2135133 on Aug 10, 2010

I use this product when I feel a cold coming on. It stops it immediately.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1115909 on Feb 02, 2012

I bought when I though I had a cold sore. It turns out it was a canker sore and I didn't need it for that. Shortly thereafter, I thought I was coming down with some sort of stomach bug/ flu. I took 3-4 pills over the course of 24 hours and I began to feel better. I only had some nausea, achiness and headache. Symptoms resolved in 24-36 hours.