No worky.

Posted by 4942073779060148298 on Dec 11, 2012

Unfortunately,Ezee Flow tea has had zero effect on my frequent nocturnal urination. Good tasting though.

Bell Ezee Flow Tea

Posted by Reviewer1056837 on Jun 11, 2012

I bought this tea because it contains small flower willow herb also known as Epilobium Parviflorum. It also contains other herbs that are good for the prostate and bladder. It works well and I would recommend it to anyone with prostate issues. Originally I used it in conjunction with small flower willow herb extract but I'm not sure that is necessary.

Well it may be working !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1230150 on May 24, 2012

I am joe from Australia and have taking the Bell Lifestyle,Prostrate Ezee Flow for over four months. May be I am finally starting to see some results at long last after this period of time. The reviews by so many people indicated that this product works within a few weeks..only now after four months I may be seeing some results. Still early days as I am unsure whether it is the medication I am taking or the yoga exercise that is working for me. Signs are good.

Not for Me

Posted by Reviewer3037537 on Mar 05, 2012

The tea had a pleasant enough flavor, and there were good instructions included for its use. But it just didn't work for me at all. If anything, my symptoms worsened (more to drink, more trips to the bathroom). I went through one and a half boxes (about three weeks at two cups per day) before giving up.

Bell Prostate Ezee Flow Tea

Posted by Reviewer2237675 on Feb 15, 2012

Unfortunately this product did not perform as advertised and has been a disappointment

LIFESAVER

Posted by Reviewer2787740 on Jan 28, 2012

My husband first bought this product at a local healthfood store for $10.00 more than your cost. He didn't follow directions the first time. I found your website and decided to try again. We purchased 4 boxes and what a lifesaver this has been for my husband! There was a time when he would have to get up every hour pr so. Now, he may only get up twice and not until 3:00 in the morning. Keep providing this product!!

sleeping

Posted by Reviewer2758680 on Jan 13, 2012

the older I get the more problems, some I can fix some we learn to adapt for lack of better word. Getting up for bathroom visits 4-5 times nightly is one I'm fighting with Ezee flow. I've tried other meds and always come back to ezee flow. My wife calls me the voodoo dr because I have to brew the tea but at least I can sleep longer.

Don't rush it

Posted by Reviewer2569675 on Dec 05, 2011

I am one of those men for whom the effects took closer to three weeks. Follow directions. Easy to make and really tastes fine. Am a recent user so effects are still anticipated to improve. After three weeks I am beginning to have fewer night time trips to the bathroom. Flow during the day is now improving.

Bell Ezee flow Tea