Bell Lifestyle Shark Cartlige for Joint Relief

Posted by Reviewer2206481 on May 14, 2010

This product is great...I'm 61 years old and have had knee problems for years as I am very tall and was athletic in my younger years. It has taken a toll on my knees. This is my 2nd bottle and I am almost pain free...

Quick Shipment/Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1672154 on May 27, 2010

I ordered this product for my dad. He has arthritis on his knees. So far so good. He likes the product so much, he wants me to order more. Awesome price compared to where he used to by the product from & quick shipment. I think i received it the next day or 2. would definitely recommend this product.

Relief of a long established gout problem with Bell Shark Cartilage.

Posted by Reviewer3130929 on Jul 21, 2010

I have tried many unsuccessful remedies for gout in my ankles. After reading the literature on the Bell Shark Cartilage for arthritis pain, I decided to give it a try for my gout. I have been using the product for about four months and have had no gout for the last three months. What more can I say. It works!

Bell Shark Cartilage really does reduce arthritis joint pain!

Posted by Reviewer2155939 on Jul 29, 2010

I was skeptical at first, but bought this product to try partly because of the unique money-back guarantee & because I was desperate to find something that relieved joint pain w/o the nasty side effects from NSAIDS. This product really is as advertised. It has significantly reduced my R hip joint pain due to arthritis & has no known adverse side effects.

Joint relief

Posted by Reviewer1115843 on Aug 09, 2010

I've been using this product for sometime & it works great.

Bell Shark Cartlage

Posted by Reviewer2047246 on Sep 26, 2010

This product gives me relief from Arthritis pain.

Arthritis Relief

Posted by Reviewer1552660 on Sep 29, 2010

I have been free from the pain of arthritis since I started taking Bell shark cartilage several years ago. I take 2 capsules per day (1 at breakfast and and 1 at supper)to keep the pain away. I am 66 years of age and maintain a 5 acre property.

FOR ME....6+STARS

Posted by Reviewer2544169 on Oct 07, 2010

Less than 2 months ago, I was in such pain in my left knee I could barely walk. With my home daycare, I was worried how I was going to manage. I went to the doctor, after X-rays they told me degenerate arthritis, and to take 2400mg of Ibuprophen for 2 weeks. About 6 days, I started searching and came across shark cartilage, went to my favorite site, I-Herb. Within 3 days of use, amazing, now it's been 6 weeks, and I can bend my knee freely with minimum discomfort. YAHOO! I'm now on a maintenance amount and plan to continue using this product...So for me it's a 6+.

Bells Shark Cartilage

Posted by Reviewer1119585 on Dec 18, 2009

Have been using this product for quite a few years but first time ordering it from iherb. It definitely eradicates joint pain. Together with exericse, milled flax seed and omega 3's, strengthening the muscles and keeping weight down is the bottom line for joint pain.

Don't go without it

Posted by Reviewer1506007 on Mar 03, 2010

I had gotten my first shipment and had taken it about a week when I went out of town for business. I left my shark cartiledge at home. I sure felt the difference without it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »