Great Product

Posted by 5431140705587167852 on Dec 12, 2015

I had fractured my right wrist recently, and I had recovered from a fracture hand from a couple years ago, but still pain. I no longer have pain after two weeks of 12 pills a day for the initial phase, and I have strength back in my wrist and hand.

Relief in my back

Posted by 5757420737272111001 on Jul 31, 2014

I was impressed by the relief in my back.The pain did not disappear but at leat i felt a real relief. I truly recommend it to people with chronic pain. Plus they can be refunded if not sastified so nothing to lose.

Best Shark Cartilage

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 29, 2013

on the market.

Bell Shark Cartilege

Posted by Reviewer1411973 on Mar 12, 2012

Love the product and was impressed with your service. Will order again

Bell Lifestyle, Shark Cartilage for Joint Relief, 750 mg, 100 Capsules (BEL-10008)

Posted by Reviewer2914293 on Feb 28, 2012

I bought this product at the special price of $12.95 but now at $22.95 I can find it at cheaper price and my satisfaction is not perfect because i have again pain in my knees...I will try an other product named Purica Recovery that is supposed to be more efficiency...

Joint Relief

Posted by Reviewer1948627 on Feb 16, 2012

The product is being used by my wife and her pain seems to have eased after taking this product.

Used for arthritis for 79 year old women

Posted by Reviewer1653646 on Oct 10, 2011

I buy these for my mother who has arthritis in her ankles, finger and hips. She used 3 bottles as directed by BELL Labs and did feel relief from pain and stiffness so she is continuing on a maintenance dose of 2-3 capsules a day.

Bell Lifestyle Shark Cartlage

Posted by Reviewer1397396 on Jul 05, 2011

I have been taking Shark Cartlage for several years to help relieve the pain in my knees. We recommended it to our son and he is now taking. I rate Shark Cartlage at 3.5.

helps arthrithic pain

Posted by Reviewer2870833 on Jun 30, 2011

My mother uses this for joint pain due to arthritis and it helps her tremendously.

This works very well for me.

Posted by Reviewer2089761 on Jun 30, 2011

When my joints are achy, this is a real help for them to feel better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »