I'm not sold.

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Dec 24, 2015

Ive been taking this for a while with olive leaf extract because I read somewhere that the combination fights candida and will fight off yeast. I used to take a different shark liver oil , this one has a horrendous after taste I burp up after taking the pill which fills my mouth with the disgusting oil. They claim that Shark Liver Oil is this magic elixir that will do this and that , a lot of claims but Ive never felt it help with anything. If it sounds too good to be true , it usually is. They claim that Shark Liver Oil gives you a strong immune system , I personally believe that strong immune systems are hereditary , I hardly ever get sick since I was a kid so I don't really need this .

shark liver oil wonderfull and effective.

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Jan 07, 2015

My daugther no longer suffered flu and cold.

คุณภาพดี

Posted by 5284916981401221028 on Dec 22, 2014

ราคาไม่แพง

It increases white cell count

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

Shark Liver Oil has increased my white blood cell count. On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

Its 'worth' buying via iHerb.com

Posted by 5402506145469727127 on Dec 04, 2012

First time via iHerb.com from UK. Superfast delivery just for 10 dollars. Highly guaranteed and recommended seller. Haja

works!!

Posted by 5180435182298518731 on Oct 25, 2012

first time using it. i use it with the clear skin caps from BELL like it recommends and its not bad at all. keeps my skin moist.

Very good..

Posted by Reviewer3332170 on May 14, 2012

Very good product..

Did help

Posted by celestialleo on Mar 17, 2012

This does boost the immune system; found it helpful for sinus congestion.

Shark Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1913390 on Feb 13, 2012

I'm taking this on my doctor's advice. It seems to be working. The pills are normal sized, not huge. I put them in the freezer since I have such a problem with them repeating and take them with a protein meal. Then I have no problems. Bell Lifestyle says they don't kill the sharks themselves but use sharks that have already been used by the food industry. Since I've stopped eating shark because of the overfishing I'm not thrilled with taking shark liver oil. When I no longer need to take this, I will be discontinuing the pills.

Made Me Sick

Posted by Reviewer2075737 on Feb 07, 2012

This upset my stomach and irritated my bowels to the point of diarrhea so i'm not able to take it long enough to see if it works to boost my immune system against colds and such. It also came in a white plastic bottle. Fish oils are supposed to be stored in either glass or brown bottles. I don't know if this product is legitimate. I'm going to go with Beta 1 3d glucan instead since there are no side effects.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »