It increases white cell count

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

Shark Liver Oil has increased my white blood cell count. On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

Did help

Posted by celestialleo on Mar 17, 2012

This does boost the immune system; found it helpful for sinus congestion.

Bell Shark Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1842343 on Feb 19, 2011

Works ,Have not had a serious cold for two years

Cancer help.

Posted by Reviewer3058095 on Mar 21, 2011

White cell counts improved consistently.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1878571 on Apr 04, 2011

I take it for my skin and immune system. My mother takes it in conjunction with Shark Cartilage for knee pain. It's a very helpful supplement to us.

A godsend

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Sep 29, 2011

I had the worst dermatitis for almost a year. Tried everything. This seems to keep it at bay. No problem since. I'll be ordering a 3rd bottle soon. Although the company was suppose to send me a free bottle for my review to them. I hope they keep their word. I'll still order from iHerb because they are the best at packaging and the quickest of deliveries.

Shark Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1913390 on Feb 13, 2012

I'm taking this on my doctor's advice. It seems to be working. The pills are normal sized, not huge. I put them in the freezer since I have such a problem with them repeating and take them with a protein meal. Then I have no problems. Bell Lifestyle says they don't kill the sharks themselves but use sharks that have already been used by the food industry. Since I've stopped eating shark because of the overfishing I'm not thrilled with taking shark liver oil. When I no longer need to take this, I will be discontinuing the pills.

works!!

Posted by 5180435182298518731 on Oct 25, 2012

first time using it. i use it with the clear skin caps from BELL like it recommends and its not bad at all. keeps my skin moist.

Medicinally excellent

Posted by Reviewer1391851 on Oct 11, 2009

Within 7 days of taking the soft gels of 2 per day, my mother's long history of knee ache has gone. This is a remarkable pill. We have to study Shark Liver Oil, Alkylglycerol and other natural ingredient in them scientifically for our immune system relationship with this beautiful marine creature. There are lots of deep sea shark of nutritional varieties scattered all over world.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2101233 on Jan 12, 2010

very good product, i live myself in Norway and we cant get this product here. Also very good price. My skin problem has improved after i started to eat this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »