An Illusion

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

Nonsense, to any peanut butter lover who says he prefers this powder. It's like eating powdered cheese instead of real gouda. I give it an extra star for thoughts of delusion.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1036574 on Dec 13, 2012

I'd rather take the calorie hit with some real nut butter. A bit powdery and runny without the delicious creamy taste. Or maybe I'm getting the quanitites wrong.

I wish I loved it

Posted by 4711247937686422478 on Jan 27, 2013

Was really excited to try this product since it's 45 cals per serving and peanut butter is my favourite thing in the world. When mixed the texture is either too thick/unpleasant like baby food (or vomit....) or runny and tasteless if you add more water. Definitely rather a teaspoon of the real, high calorie stuff than 4 tablespoons of this.

Bell Powdered Peanut Butter

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 27, 2013

This gives me a stomach ache.

Allright, but doesnt do the job

Posted by 5003064164840362118 on Jan 11, 2015

Although I dont dislike this product I dont think it can work as a substitute of peanut butter. As soon as you mix it with water you have to be really careful, if you put too much water you get a kind of a liquid so you have to put extra PB2 (this is very likely to happen several times). And even if you put a correct amount of water, the serving is reaally small so you need more.. And the flavour isnt that nice. Anyways,the powder itself tastes great with oatmeal, maybe protein shakes, yogurt.. but not as peanut butter alone.

Not concentrated

Posted by 5006200900259850770 on Aug 29, 2016

I just add it to shake, but there is not much taste of peanut with 1 scoop, have to put 2.5 scoops to get the taste.

생땅콩가루맛

Posted by 5245475340452284605 on Dec 09, 2016

상상했던 땅콩버터 맛이 아니네요. 스키피 맛을 기대했거든요 ㅎ 비릿한 생땅콩가루에 당분도 부족한 맛이예요. 변질없이 오래 두고 먹을수 있는 장점은 있네요. 맛이 조금 아쉽습니다~