Peanut Butter without the Fat and Cals

Posted by CarisseCrossland on Aug 14, 2012

Delicious and I highly recommend this product. Careful not to add too much water.

Great product

Posted by Kitty86 on May 20, 2014

Great product, with just a little bit of water, BOOM peanut butter. I love how smooth it is and tastes absolutely amazing. You can tell its a little bit less dense than the real thing, and that's maybe why I like it so much too. Will be getting more of this! Again, it tastes amazing, great with rice cakes or in pancake batter...!

AMAZING!

Posted by 4853238914617897774 on Mar 01, 2014

I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER. My dream is to eat all the peanut butter in the world with out getting fat! Well, this dream is close to be true ever since I tried this product. I just add mix 2 tbsp of powder with a few drops of water and it turns into a creamy texture. or in other words- very low fat peanut butter that tastes GREAT! I am now going to order the chocolate version and another regular PB2.

Delicia!!!

Posted by 4721702115036545339 on Mar 03, 2014

Muito bom... Nao consigo parar de comer kkk

perfecto para postres

Posted by 5697788574180440133 on May 17, 2014

me encanta

Natural peanut

Posted by 5052205293775081938 on May 17, 2014

I bought instead of butter by a mistake but it is tasty and works very well mixed with orange juice.

Peanut butter lovers rejoice!

Posted by 5142484848451632696 on Jan 11, 2015

Obsessed with this stuff! I I addict to smoothies and shakes, hot chocolate, oatmeal.... It's amazing stuff!

REAL Peanut Butter, but LESS calories/fat/carbs!!

Posted by 5443194304070352239 on Jan 26, 2015

I was skeptical when I got this in the mail (recommended from a weight loss group I'm in), but WOW! So easy to sprinkle some in a protein smoothie, mix some with water and dip veggies in .. I've even sprinkled it on a banana! It's SO DELISH! I'm glad I ordered (4) of these (2 choc/pb, 2 pb) because my sister took 2 of them! ha! The containers are BIG, too! Definitely worth MORE than it cost!

good and satisfying

Posted by 4630615225339627895 on Apr 26, 2015

Some people say it's not the same taste as the common peanut butter , but I couldn't see their point as a big deal , there is a deference yes but it's not that big . I liked it and I will swap the butter with it.

Love it!

Posted by pinkdresses on Jul 24, 2012

I was skeptical at first, but finally decided to order this product to see for myself after reading the reviews. I love it! I plan to order more next time and the chocolate pb2!