So good! But would have liked with no sugar

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Jan 25, 2013

This is the best product I've bought in a long time! I sometimes use it instead of flour and often instead of regular pb! But I would have liked it with no sugar and a bit more salt!

Beautiful

Posted by 5363293339375128076 on Mar 05, 2014

Beautiful, but you will have to mix it instant before eating it. U can not mix it and put it in the frige, it gets weird. So make it instant before eating it.

No mess!!

Posted by Reviewer3257375 on Mar 15, 2012

I use it in my protein shakes and although it is easier then regular peanut butter, I found the flavor to be a little weak.

Containing SUGAR

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on May 09, 2013

The taste is good. It is salty but not sweet that much. But it still contains SUGAR, which means that it is not that much healthy. I kinda liked this but I am not gonna reorder because of SUGAR.

Peanut Butter Binge! WITHOUT THE CALORIES

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 21, 2013

Awesome substitute for peanut butter. You won't even miss the fatty-ness of real PB at all. Really like how i could adjust the consistency of the finished product. Want it stickier? Add less water! Want it more fluid? Just add a few drops of H2O! Easy to prepare and a delight to savor (:

Peanut Butter without the Fat and Cals

Posted by CarisseCrossland on Aug 14, 2012

Delicious and I highly recommend this product. Careful not to add too much water.

AMAZING!

Posted by 4853238914617897774 on Mar 01, 2014

I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER. My dream is to eat all the peanut butter in the world with out getting fat! Well, this dream is close to be true ever since I tried this product. I just add mix 2 tbsp of powder with a few drops of water and it turns into a creamy texture. or in other words- very low fat peanut butter that tastes GREAT! I am now going to order the chocolate version and another regular PB2.

Great product

Posted by Kitty86 on May 20, 2014

Great product, with just a little bit of water, BOOM peanut butter. I love how smooth it is and tastes absolutely amazing. You can tell its a little bit less dense than the real thing, and that's maybe why I like it so much too. Will be getting more of this! Again, it tastes amazing, great with rice cakes or in pancake batter...!

would be better without sugar

Posted by nzreviewer on Sep 20, 2012

bought this because I wanted to try a recipe that asked for it, but am not really a fan of sugar in peanut butter!

Good

Posted by 5577575566235324707 on Feb 22, 2013

The taste is not the same as a real PB but it's good and it's easier to put in cake.