Interesting concept

Posted by 5347085155249300368 on Nov 30, 2014

I was really interested in this product because I wanted to use it in my oatmeal. It works really well for that and I use 1 tablespoon. The flavour is quite mild, but you can taste "the peanuty flavour". Interesting to try.

Great!

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Dec 07, 2014

I was initially sceptical about this product simply because it seems troublesome and may get messy trying to mix the powder with water before use. But this is surprisingly good and easy to mix. Plus with such low calories, I am definitely going to order it again when I am done with this tub!

pb2 peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer2787860 on Jan 01, 2012

Excellent flavor and texture Only disappointed that it comes in small quantities

Bell Plantation, PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, 6.5 oz (184 g)

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Feb 14, 2012

Good product.

PB2

Posted by Reviewer1409422 on Feb 16, 2012

Taste great ! I made it on chicken.

Newly tried product

Posted by Reviewer2939433 on Feb 21, 2012

Came in perfect condition. Tastes great.

Very yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1895030 on Feb 22, 2012

I'm really enjoying this product so far! Mixed into my oats in the morning or even in milk, the powder gives everything a lovely, rich peanut butter flavor. Only complaint is a mildly chalky texture, but when the ratios are right, that goes away. All in all, very happy with PB2!!

Really convenient, still has added sugar though

Posted by 4691436164798893468 on May 12, 2013

This was really delicious and I liked the fact that I could control the consistency by adding more or less water. I used it to make satay sauce and as a topping for sweet potatoes which was amazing :) The only thing I didn't really like was the fact that it has added sugar, so I'm going to try a no sugar added brand next time and see how it compares taste-wise.

Peanutt butter to a new level

Posted by charlottemsk on Mar 19, 2012

I use this as peanut butter (blend with water or milk) but also as a sub for peanut flour/powder

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3340243 on Mar 22, 2012

Definitely not exactly like regular peanut butter but a delicious lower fat option. It's also delcious when mixed with other things like canned pumpkin!