Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter, 6.5 oz (184 g)

Reviews 4-star

Very yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1895030 on Feb 22, 2012

I'm really enjoying this product so far! Mixed into my oats in the morning or even in milk, the powder gives everything a lovely, rich peanut butter flavor. Only complaint is a mildly chalky texture, but when the ratios are right, that goes away. All in all, very happy with PB2!!

Really convenient, still has added sugar though

Posted by 4691436164798893468 on May 12, 2013

This was really delicious and I liked the fact that I could control the consistency by adding more or less water. I used it to make satay sauce and as a topping for sweet potatoes which was amazing :) The only thing I didn't really like was the fact that it has added sugar, so I'm going to try a no sugar added brand next time and see how it compares taste-wise.

Peanutt butter to a new level

Posted by charlottemsk on Mar 19, 2012

I use this as peanut butter (blend with water or milk) but also as a sub for peanut flour/powder

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3340243 on Mar 22, 2012

Definitely not exactly like regular peanut butter but a delicious lower fat option. It's also delcious when mixed with other things like canned pumpkin!

Yum!

Posted by AJE905 on Oct 01, 2011

I mixed it with yogurt, vanilla stevia, and chocolate chips, YUM! I will find a way to bake with it next. I like that it can add a PB flavor without the fat, even though I'm sure I will still eat plenty of good old crunchy PB! Delicious and an amazing price from iherb!