Natural peanut

Posted by 5052205293775081938 on May 17, 2014

I bought instead of butter by a mistake but it is tasty and works very well mixed with orange juice.

Peanut butter lovers rejoice!

Posted by 5142484848451632696 on Jan 11, 2015

Obsessed with this stuff! I I addict to smoothies and shakes, hot chocolate, oatmeal.... It's amazing stuff!

REAL Peanut Butter, but LESS calories/fat/carbs!!

Posted by 5443194304070352239 on Jan 26, 2015

I was skeptical when I got this in the mail (recommended from a weight loss group I'm in), but WOW! So easy to sprinkle some in a protein smoothie, mix some with water and dip veggies in .. I've even sprinkled it on a banana! It's SO DELISH! I'm glad I ordered (4) of these (2 choc/pb, 2 pb) because my sister took 2 of them! ha! The containers are BIG, too! Definitely worth MORE than it cost!

good and satisfying

Posted by 4630615225339627895 on Apr 26, 2015

Some people say it's not the same taste as the common peanut butter , but I couldn't see their point as a big deal , there is a deference yes but it's not that big . I liked it and I will swap the butter with it.

Love it!

Posted by pinkdresses on Jul 24, 2012

I was skeptical at first, but finally decided to order this product to see for myself after reading the reviews. I love it! I plan to order more next time and the chocolate pb2!

This amazing product is really good.

Posted by 5675459428734817310 on Jul 30, 2012

I cannot believe how this powered peanut butter, when water is added back in, has the taste and texture of regular peanut butter minus the fat and calories. I'm on a weight loss program and this has allowed me to have a peanut butter treat while still staying on my weight loss program. Thank you for this product.

Miracle Powder

Posted by Reviewer2119594 on Nov 15, 2011

While PB2 does not taste exactly like Peanut Butter is solves the craving. Here are my favorite ways to use PB2.. 1. add it to a Chocolate Protein smoothie (Pure Protein is my favorite) 2. mix it with Truvia, Baking Coco powder for sort of a faux icing or spread on a rice cake.

Pretty good

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 17, 2013

Convenient and tasty, but doesn't impart much flavor if used in baking.

less calories

Posted by 5557806766582079627 on Oct 03, 2015

i ordered it wasn't believing that it will be like the ordinary peanut i used to eat.. but when i blend it with water it really look and taste the same

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2388488 on Oct 14, 2014

Very good taste and nutrition value. I'd be even happier if they'd skip the added sugar.