delish

Posted by Reviewer1182671 on Jul 18, 2012

YUM

Awsome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2406933 on Aug 08, 2012

This is good, I really enjoyed haveing this on my banana for a snack. Try it!!

Great Alternative

Posted by 5168167648955086832 on Sep 01, 2012

I really like the PB2. I like the fact that I can add it to pretty much anything I want a peanut butter flavor to and the fact that the calories and fat are less, is just an added bonus.

Not sure yet.

Posted by Reviewer2930940 on Sep 10, 2012

It's not peanutbutter, so ofcourse it doesn't taste like it 100%. But it's okay. Does the same job, with a little stevia it tasted better :3 Can't wait to try the chocolate one.

tastes just like natural peanut butter!

Posted by heathermora on Oct 10, 2012

a way to enjoy peanut butter without added oils and sugar. only reason I give it a 4/5 is that the serving size is a little misleading. 2 tbsp of PB2 seems more like just 1 tbsp of regular peanut butter, so if are making a whole sandwich you might use more than a serving! but still less calories either way and yummo!!

good macro

Posted by 4628645793065985859 on Oct 21, 2012

little calories for great peanut butter flavor! love it

Prefer peanut flour, but this was pretty good

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 04, 2012

I have always used peanut flour, which is basically the same product. However, I prefer the flour because it comes in a bag, rather than this plastic packaging that has a lot of wasted space and provides a much smaller quantity. I also prefer my peanut flour without sweetener, although the sweetener in here is in such low quantities that you barely notice it. If I could purchase this locally, I would probably buy it, but through the mail it seems more economical to purchase the peanut flour.

PB2

Posted by 4726336304799152700 on Dec 05, 2012

Absolutely great for someone who can't control their cravings for peanut butter but needs to control their calories. Not perfect texture wise, but love the all natural ingredients.

Nice flavour

Posted by Reviewer1321093 on Dec 29, 2012

I like to add PB2 to smoothies but prefer the one with chocolate though

Works great in smoothies!

Posted by drkousoulove on Jan 06, 2013

Well, nothing like the real natural peanut butter when eaten on its own but great addition to smoothies and recipes for peanut butter taste! And you save a lot of calories too!