Great.

Posted by goforfit on Mar 18, 2014

First time I tried PB2 with chocolare flavor. Tastes really good, but the original one is still my favorite though. But totally recommend this one as well!

Pb2

Posted by 5050562868261645928 on Apr 23, 2014

I love this product ! My resent idea is dribbling it over sliced apple so good :)

Good treat although there are healthier options

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

I love peanut protein bars and this was the next best thing I could find, although microfiltered whey and hemp powder are a lot better sources IMO. The chocolate is not very noticeable in it, but the taste is pretty yummy. I have been using it to thicken thai sauces and soups with great results.

great product but the chocolate is a bit off

Posted by 5369778509866409083 on Apr 24, 2014

i love the product but the chocolate taste is a bit off. maybe because there's only a hint of chocolate to it.. next time i ail buy it just plain.

Not too bad

Posted by 4642278368235127821 on May 16, 2014

Didn't taste as good as I though, a little bit sickly after too much but was still very good for a healthier option to peanut butter

Não gostei

Posted by Reviewer1974870 on May 21, 2014

Particularmente preferi muito mais a versão da PB2 tradicional do que essa com cacau. Achei que ficou com gosto de remédio!

easy to use

Posted by 5321050676969864319 on Sep 18, 2014

Easy to use PB powder that I add to my protein pancake batter.

It's OK

Posted by yumsome on Mar 24, 2015

While I really like the original PB2, I'm rather disappointed by this chocolate version. For starters, it's not really that chocolatey - the flavour balance is off, IMO. Secondly, it's really gritty, even when used with a stick blender, jug blender, or food processor (I've used all of them!). I'll be sticking to plain PB2 from now on.

Sí y no

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Apr 20, 2015

No tiene mal sabor y se supone que es más sano y cunde más, pero no termina de convencerme, no es que tenga un sabor adictivo y es un coñazo de hacer, para mi no es práctico. No obstante, está bien para un antojo.

I like the original one better

Posted by 5219571874473907893 on Feb 21, 2016

For my taste this one is very artificial and I don't like it as much as the regular one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »