Super!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

This is super yummy and saves a lot of calories if you like peanut butter and you are thinking about your waist line this is a really great solution if you can not really control the ammount of pb you eat! Great for making smoothies!!

Love This Stuff!

Posted by 5139876467848860239 on Apr 17, 2015

I make protein shakes and use one scoop of this in each one when I blend it, it's add a great peanut butter taste to it and because I am using chocolate protein powder, this add an extra kick of chocolate. I also use this product when i make protein bars or baking that requires it. Very easy to mix. I also use their plain peanut butter too, but being a fan of chocolate, I use this stuff twice as often.

I love it

Posted by 4686561841117477360 on Oct 25, 2015

The chocolate peanut butter flavor is very pronounced. I use it as a spread and as a an ice cream topper.

Love it!

Posted by 5258215620550331999 on Nov 26, 2015

It tastes so delicious. The chocolate taste is not as strong as I thought it might be, but the peanut taste is definitely there. This will be one of my favorite product!

I dont like peanut butter but this !!

Posted by 5334732934370277101 on Dec 12, 2015

I hate peanut butter, i cannot like it , i've tried a lot, but now i eat like a powder and i love it!! This one tastes so good, i add it to my pancake recipe and it give the peanut taste.

All the peanut butter goodness, 1/4 of the calories

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Dec 12, 2015

The only thing I would change would be to make it sugar free. But, I love it! It's perfect on fruit (hydrated or not) for a great protein boosted snack.

Always going to buy this!

Posted by 5129744928460997153 on Jan 05, 2016

Delicious in smoothies or mixed into yoghurt

Creamy and light

Posted by Reviewer2982475 on Sep 17, 2014

Creamy and light. Still taste just like peanutbutter, but not as "heavy" as ordinary butter.

Sabor real

Posted by 5485399680022961259 on Sep 19, 2014

Crema de cacahuete estupenda y con muchas menos calorias. Se mezcla con un poquito de agua, dependiento de la textura que Te guste. Se puede quedar textura ligera tipo sirope o textura bien Espesa para untarla sobre lo que quieras. El sabor es realmente A crema de cacahuete.

Parfait

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 22, 2014

Poudre de cacahuete dégraissée au chocolat : excellent comme d'habitude. ceci est le grand modele (450g) qui dure plus longtemps. A tester si vous ne l'avez pas encore fait.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »