Super!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

This is super yummy and saves a lot of calories if you like peanut butter and you are thinking about your waist line this is a really great solution if you can not really control the ammount of pb you eat! Great for making smoothies!!

Low fat, great taste

Posted by 5286226683501001728 on Mar 14, 2015

It tastes great, especially when you consider how low in fat it is compared to regular peanut butter. However, I do prefer the original version of PB2. The chocolate taste is too subtle.

Delicious, creamy but no chocolate taste.

Posted by 5690707207897711588 on May 02, 2016

There is no taste of chocolate! However is delicious anyway, I always buy PB2!

Too sweet for my liking

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

I think there is too much added sugar in this which is unnecessary . I would prefer it if there was no added sugar , just peanut flour and cacao . It tastes not bad but I prefer the original peanut butter . If u are saving up on calories then probably pb2 would be a good alternative to the full fat creamy peanut butter .

I love it

Posted by 4686561841117477360 on Oct 25, 2015

The chocolate peanut butter flavor is very pronounced. I use it as a spread and as a an ice cream topper.

Love it!

Posted by 5258215620550331999 on Nov 26, 2015

It tastes so delicious. The chocolate taste is not as strong as I thought it might be, but the peanut taste is definitely there. This will be one of my favorite product!

I dont like peanut butter but this !!

Posted by 5334732934370277101 on Dec 12, 2015

I hate peanut butter, i cannot like it , i've tried a lot, but now i eat like a powder and i love it!! This one tastes so good, i add it to my pancake recipe and it give the peanut taste.

All the peanut butter goodness, 1/4 of the calories

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Dec 12, 2015

The only thing I would change would be to make it sugar free. But, I love it! It's perfect on fruit (hydrated or not) for a great protein boosted snack.

Always going to buy this!

Posted by 5129744928460997153 on Jan 05, 2016

Delicious in smoothies or mixed into yoghurt

Love This Stuff!

Posted by 5139876467848860239 on Apr 17, 2015

I make protein shakes and use one scoop of this in each one when I blend it, it's add a great peanut butter taste to it and because I am using chocolate protein powder, this add an extra kick of chocolate. I also use this product when i make protein bars or baking that requires it. Very easy to mix. I also use their plain peanut butter too, but being a fan of chocolate, I use this stuff twice as often.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »