Benfotiamine Inc., Benfotiamine-V, 150 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

VanDoren

Posted by Reviewer1281771 on Feb 22, 2007

This product is a life saver! I have diabeties and get awful pain in my feet which would often keep me awake through the night unless I took pain killers. I read about the benefits of Benfotiamine a two or three years ago and started taking it right away. I have found this brand to be the most effective. Well, I've only tried one other brand and it takes longer to work. I know this because when I run out of the Benfotiamine the pain begins to return. One hint about this product: Don't give up on it too early. If you are taking it for the first time, it may take two or three weeks of faithfully taking a high dose to kick in. The scientific papers say the higher to dose, the more effective it is, and I found this to be true. I take around 800 - 1,000 mg until the pain subsides and then around 450-600 daily. I am so thankful for this suppliment. I hope it works as well for you, because I know how horrible that pain can be.

no more tingles

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Apr 08, 2009

I didn't really believe this would work. I was wrong. My diabetic neuropathy in my left foot and hand is gone. It took several weeks, but it did the job. I quit for a while and it came back. I started again and it is gone again. Must be the stuff.

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2582172 on May 01, 2009

I am taking the Benfotiamine to protect my kidneys and nerves. I feel that I am doing fine. I can feel the bottoms of my feet in my shoes. My kidneys also seem to be doing just fine.

benfotiamine

Posted by Reviewer1419588 on Jun 19, 2006

If you suffer from peripheral neuropathy this may be the product for you. It has helped tremendously with the pain and burning and tingling to make it much more bearable , nothing else I have found including drugs have helped as much.

neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer2591090 on Nov 10, 2007

i am a diabetic patient with neuropathy. It seems to make the numbness and tingling more bearable and less pronounced. I am also a vegetarian so these are great