• The printed date on this product is the date of manufacture. As confirmed by the manufacturer, this product is good for 2 years from the date printed.

• Customer Ratings

Glucose stabilised

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Nov 08, 2012

I was developing diabetes type II (as it turns out due to undiagnosed genetic factors), so decided to try this product, as I did have vitamin B1 deficiency. I had metabolic (mitochondrial) malfunction, so even if usually sceptical of the synthetic vitamins, I decided to test the claim that benfotiamine can pass the phosholipid barrier and enter the cells - where the effects of diabetes are felt. In just two weeks (presumably because it only was mildly elevated) my glucose stabilised, and the dreadful tiredness abated! I still take it occasionally, for as long as I need it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1121804 on Apr 18, 2012

I love it. I wake up without pain and a lot less stiff. By the way, it is the only benfotiamine a found without silica, that horrible ingredient that gives me and many others, nausea and headache.

Great for Nerve Health

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 17, 2012

but I like the other one that contains more than just benfotiamine in it.

Dont know if its working all the way/Revised didnt work

Posted by Reviewer1116862 on Apr 17, 2012

I feel a little better but its not helping the sciatica pain when it gets extremely severe. Where you need to go to get a pain shot. And helps a little with the throbbing pain and muscle pain. been on it 1 1/2 months so far. They say be on it 3 moths and if doesnt work no need to take it..good customer service on bottle from a homeopathic doctor. Revised review, didnt help my pain at all. Had to try the other formula after the 3rd month.

Help with Peripheral neuropathy after Chemotherapy

Posted by Reviewer1053647 on Mar 02, 2012

I have found this helpful in the reduction of nerve pain and discomfort after chemotherapy. I use this along with the Benfotiamine Multi B. Previously to using these I had constant burning and uncomfortable feeling in my feet which kept me awake at night.

fast service

Posted by Reviewer1358295 on Jan 02, 2012

A number of my friends are using this product and have expressed their appreciation for your quick service and good quality products.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3074384 on Sep 25, 2011

Seems to help a lot.

Still Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer1592443 on Sep 15, 2011

I have type 2 diabetes and have been experiecing numness and discomfort in my feet and lower legs along with occasional nighttime cramps. I also have chronic gout which complicates everything. I sometimes think the Benfotiamine has helped with the numbness and discomfort but other times I'm not so sure. I'm taking two capsules twice a day. Age 68.

timely delivery-good price

Posted by Reviewer1672473 on Aug 30, 2011

I would use them again- not problems

Husband's problem

Posted by Reviewer1337254 on Aug 11, 2011

I ordered this for my diabetic husband. He has followed directions exactly for taking it but says it doesn't make any difference.