• Customer Ratings

Organic Medjool Dates

Posted by ivyengland on Apr 03, 2016

I have been looking for organic medjool dates and this brand is very tasty. I like my dates slightly dry, and these are a little more moist but still taste great. I will be back for more.

Nature's Candy!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Medjool dates are delicious. The Bergin Company sells very high-quality fruits and nuts and have never been disappointed by these. We use them in baking as well as a natural sweetener.

Perfect for raw baking

Posted by 4813966897335957227 on May 25, 2015

Quite expensive but taste great and perfect for using to make bliss balls and energy slices that are refined sugar free.

Best dates I've ever had!

Posted by Reviewer3184754 on Mar 08, 2015

Can't even begin to describe how good these are, they melt in your mouth and are so sweet and delicous!! Way too bad they are in stock so seldom :'(

Tiny tiny bag of dates

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Dec 07, 2014

Most of these were great, a few seemed a bit dry and hard, but I soaked them in water and used in recipes. When they arrived I was surprised by how tiny the bag was. The label was also changed on the product - the one I received didn't have the picture of the squirrel and almond. The dates had white covering which I mistakenly took as mold at first, however I researched it further and it turns out it's just natural sugars surfacing to the skin of the dates. Taste was good!

De beste dadlene.

Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014

Store og saftige. Perfekte i raw godis.

Posted by 5279965409001474567 on Oct 01, 2014

The dates are sweet...but few of them seemed to be infested.. I had to open each one and check actually. So I am not getting this anymore.

Be careful!

Posted by 4684613468666715480 on Sep 26, 2014

I was surprised to see that the product description says 'May contain pits', as every single one of them did! Make sure to remove them before putting them into a food processor or blender (as I did) and save your blades. Made delicious energy bars but they are a bit expensive for me.

Delicious Dates!

Posted by 5544326584262162505 on Aug 01, 2014

I have bought these dates many times and they are always in perfect condition. Soft, sweet and delicious.

love them