Bernard Jensen's, Alfalfa Leaf Tablets, 550 mg, 1000 tablets

Posted by 4849653219260762407 on Dec 12, 2015

This product we are very familiar with. I like the Alfalfa and the great qualities it has for our bodies.

Good for gout

Posted by 5036328099141239843 on Sep 22, 2015

It's help my husband gout attack, he kept forgot to take them so he got more gout attack due his weight gain but now he take it regularly and so far no more gout attack. Gonna order again.. very recommended for those got gout problem

This stuff is so awesome

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

This stuff is so awesome -- can I even -- words -- the price is just amazing. I just stuff these tablets in my mouth and chew them. Great for improving bowel movements, etc., and adding more green food to your diet in a simple way. Alfalfa is very nutritious too. Thanks for the amazing price!

Alfalfa is Excellent for digestive health

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Oct 25, 2014

I started with 4 tablets twice daily and increased the dosage to 12 twice daily. Wow, the power of this herb is astonishing for strengthening the elimination process. It beats wheat bran, psyllium husk and oat bran on this. It is not a laxative in the sense of loosening the bowel but rather strengthening it. Because of this effect I believe it tones up the body in other ways. It is best to take it in the day time because if taken at night its diuretic effect it may cause one to visit the toilet several times during bedtime.

Digestion Solution

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Sep 29, 2014

I am and have been on a generally raw diet for many years now. At least 15 years. I have here and there, ate once every 6 months, vegetable hot soups, in which case have used this terrific product from Bernard Jensen's. Alfalfa can also be used with every meal, take 4 to 5 tablets. Helps with digestion. Detoxing as well. For those that worry about what they eat, this could be taken thereafter the meal, and would quite likely help with absorption. For general health, one will not find a better product. While I find the tablets easy to swallow, my wife and kids didn't. So to each his own.

Bernard Jensen's, Alfalfa Leaf Tablets, 550 mg, 1000 tablets

Posted by 4631849305890447593 on Jan 25, 2014

Good.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3074960 on Dec 04, 2013

great size makes value for money servings

Hayfever cure

Posted by Reviewer2067424 on Jan 26, 2012

Best product for my needs and can't find it locally--glad to get and my nose is grateful too!!

Alfalfa

Posted by Reviewer2613224 on Jan 19, 2012

got these for me & my older dog...good for arthritis , w/ added nutrients. Just been using a couple of weeks. So we'll see!

Good for constipation & Gout

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 05, 2011

Good for constipation for those around me who took this. Alfalfa is good because it got multi vitamins and minerals. I recommend someone who has Gout to take this to reduce the uric acid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »