Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1463775 on Jan 02, 2009

The last alfalfa I ordered was enteric coated and did not work very well. I could tell right away that these tablets had more punch. Great price!

Review of Bernard Jensen's Alfalfa 550 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2615654 on Aug 09, 2009

This always has been and continues to be an outstanding product. I use it for atmospheric allergies, and it always works like a charm. Thank you for carrying this brand.

Good for constipation & Gout

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 05, 2011

Good for constipation for those around me who took this. Alfalfa is good because it got multi vitamins and minerals. I recommend someone who has Gout to take this to reduce the uric acid.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2921102 on Mar 23, 2010

I have been using Alfalfa for years as an arthritis aid and preventative, very successfully. Service by iHerb excellent, ordered on Monday, delivered to my home in the UK on Wednesday. Thank you.

Product seems to be working.

Posted by Reviewer1979709 on Jun 18, 2010

I use this in conjunction with Yucca Stalk to treat my dog's arthritis. It seems to be helping.

Alfalfa

Posted by Reviewer1457157 on Jul 29, 2010

Love these tablets, take them myself, and after having ground them in the pestle and mortar, give them to my dogs, too. Just mix it in with the food. They don't seem to mind, probably think it's some other vegetable I throw in. They're not so far off!

Very Good Brand

Posted by Reviewer1139435 on Sep 21, 2010

I've been taking alfalfa tablets since May 2007 as a general tonic. And so far Bernard Jensen's is my favorite brand. I love the quantity/quality you get for the price.

Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer3313355 on Jan 09, 2011

I have always been fond of Bernard Jensen's products for years. I was happy to find these Alfalfa Tabs for such an excellent Value.

ALFALFA

Posted by Reviewer1258817 on Jun 11, 2011

ALFALFA IS NEEDED DAILY. GREAT SUPPLEMENT

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2985817 on Nov 05, 2009

Alfalfa is a mineral rich vitamin and is benificial for digestion

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »