Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1463775 on Jan 02, 2009

The last alfalfa I ordered was enteric coated and did not work very well. I could tell right away that these tablets had more punch. Great price!

Review of Bernard Jensen's Alfalfa 550 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2615654 on Aug 09, 2009

This always has been and continues to be an outstanding product. I use it for atmospheric allergies, and it always works like a charm. Thank you for carrying this brand.

Good for constipation & Gout

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 05, 2011

Good for constipation for those around me who took this. Alfalfa is good because it got multi vitamins and minerals. I recommend someone who has Gout to take this to reduce the uric acid.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2921102 on Mar 23, 2010

I have been using Alfalfa for years as an arthritis aid and preventative, very successfully. Service by iHerb excellent, ordered on Monday, delivered to my home in the UK on Wednesday. Thank you.

Bernard Jensen's, Alfalfa Leaf Tablets, 550 mg, 1000 tablets

Posted by 4631849305890447593 on Jan 25, 2014

Good.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2985817 on Nov 05, 2009

Alfalfa is a mineral rich vitamin and is benificial for digestion

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3074960 on Dec 04, 2013

great size makes value for money servings

Digestion Solution

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Sep 29, 2014

I am and have been on a generally raw diet for many years now. At least 15 years. I have here and there, ate once every 6 months, vegetable hot soups, in which case have used this terrific product from Bernard Jensen's. Alfalfa can also be used with every meal, take 4 to 5 tablets. Helps with digestion. Detoxing as well. For those that worry about what they eat, this could be taken thereafter the meal, and would quite likely help with absorption. For general health, one will not find a better product. While I find the tablets easy to swallow, my wife and kids didn't. So to each his own.

Product seems to be working.

Posted by Reviewer1979709 on Jun 18, 2010

I use this in conjunction with Yucca Stalk to treat my dog's arthritis. It seems to be helping.

Bernard Jensen's, Alfalfa Leaf Tablets, 550 mg, 1000 tablets

Posted by 4849653219260762407 on Dec 12, 2015

This product we are very familiar with. I like the Alfalfa and the great qualities it has for our bodies.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »