Love it

Posted by Agutinstinct on Jan 05, 2013

Struggled to find a body brush but I love this one

My pros and cons

Posted by 5412165757248176427 on Dec 30, 2012

PRO: The bristles of the brush are not feather soft nor do they feel like steel wool. They are also not falling out of the brush . The handle does not wiggle out freely while scrubbing back. CON: The head of the brush is seeming to crack at either of the head and bottom. I blame this do to the swelling of the brush and the need to jam the handle into place since it does not come attached. I do not see this brush breaking anytime soon, at least I hope it doesn't. After using it for the past 3-4 weeks I am overall happy with this purchase. If this product lasts another 3-4 months I will surly purchase it again.

Posted by 5416203226320577342 on Aug 19, 2012

Bristles feel nice and natural. Handle is long for hard to reach places. Seems to be good quality.

best body brush by far

Posted by truevitality on Jul 14, 2012

The Bernard Jensen Body brush is the only brush i have ever found that has strong enough bristles to be good for 'dry skin brushing' to use before you shower to rub over your body to get all of the dead skin cells off, revealing young healthy vibrant skin below. Fabulous for winter dead dry skin and helps the largest organ in our body to detoxify - the skin. You'll love it. Just check that when you get your product that it has the handle so you can do your back...my last order didn't have the handles only the brushes.

Too harsh

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

I have very sensitive skin. This product has very stiff bristles. I cannot use the brush as a bath brush because the result is too painful for me. I took the handle off and use the brush to remove lint from my clothing.

Good brush

Posted by Reviewer3003545 on Mar 02, 2012

I like the brush. The firmness of the bristle is perfect. I will have to permanently glue the removable handle on, because the brush keeps falling off the handle.

Dry Skin Brushing Body Brush

Posted by Reviewer1195358 on Feb 24, 2012

I was happy with my purchase, it is exactly the same as one I bought in Brisbane, and paid a higher price for. The only disappointment was it did not have a leaflet commending the dry skin brushing practice. Thankfully, I still have the original one, and will photocopy it for the people I will give these to as a gift.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Oct 04, 2011

I love it, stimulates circulation, exfoliates and relaxes me

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Sep 23, 2011

Absolutely in Love with this brush,leaves my skin so soft and smooth no other body scrubs did it

stimulant

Posted by Reviewer1570460 on Sep 16, 2011

It is a great product, for circulation, to give softness to the skin, remove dead cells, and massage. I'm sure with continued use, I will make huge profits.