ummmm.....

Posted by Reviewer1114813 on Aug 06, 2008

ow!!! i was so excited to get this brush, after reading about how great dry-brushing is for "cleansing" & your lymph sytem...but...ow!!! this left scratches & welts all over me, even with the lightest touch. i read DOZENS of reviews and articles before & after ordering it; nowhere did i find anyone else complaining about its being too rough, nor any suggestions to soften it. in exasperation i soaked it in water; this softened it a bit. i am also tempted to blunt the tips of the bristles by scraping them slantwise on a cement sidewalk. you seriously could scrub a floor with this thing. after a few more soakings it has become usable but still leaves white scratches on my skin...and it HAS taken some bumps & roughness off my elbows that no amount of lotions/creams/oils or butters have been able to. it's very tingly and sometimes i actually look forward to that a little. can't do it before bed; it wakes me up too much!

body brush

Posted by Reviewer2788293 on Nov 17, 2007

I cannot believe the difference in my skin after only two times. I love the feel of skin brushing. It works.

i'm losing my hair

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Sep 24, 2008

don't buy this brush. not only is it the most expensive one but compared to say the yerba prima one (which i usually get but was out of stock) is much worse quality. seriously the yerba prima last for ages but already on this one it has lost loads of bristles and one whole plug has actually just fallen out. if i didn't live on the other side of the world i would send it back for a refund.

Freida Michilizzi

Posted by Reviewer2553179 on Jan 30, 2009

The bristles are extremely hard and sharp. Not pleasant to use on bare skin. The bristles also fall out within 2 weeks of purchase.

Best quality and price

Posted by Reviewer2205247 on Dec 08, 2007

Best quality natural bristle brush at the best price anywhere

Jensen's Natural Bristle Body Brush

Posted by Reviewer2157291 on Apr 13, 2008

Awesome value! This is a much more robust brush than the one I paid four times as much for! You will not be disappointed.

This is a must have!!

Posted by Reviewer1889933 on Apr 15, 2008

I read about this brush in a magazine and decided to give it try. I'm really glad I did! In just a few days I noticed a difference in my skin especially on my legs.

Way too stiff

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 05, 2009

The bristles are way too stiff for dry body brushing.

Cheap and Defective

Posted by Reviewer1814210 on Jan 10, 2009

I purchased 6 of the Natural bristle Body Brush item. Gave one away. Was planning to give others however I WILL NOT Do that now. The brush I was using is loosing tuffs. The one I gave away has lost tuffs as well. This is a poorly made item.

Excellent Quality and Service

Posted by Reviewer2581327 on Nov 12, 2008

Thank you iHerb for the excellent quality product and customer service. I received my body brush right away and have been using it to help me remove toxins from my body. It really works!