Betancourt, Ripped Juice Concentrated, Sugar Free, Fruit Punch, 5.07 oz (150 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Good rush of energy

Posted by Reviewer2932864 From Malaysia on Apr 13, 2012

I am a 43 year old woman with a body weight of 108lbs, 5' 2" tall. Using this before I go to the gym. I don't tolerate Nitric Oxide formulas well, and this is a good replacement. Good rush of energy, no jitters and no crash, and doesn't give me problem at all sleeping at night. It does help curb my appetite also, but only for half a day at most per dose. Didn't feel hungry at all in that time frame in my case. I do recommend it for curbing the appetite, and for an energy boost before sports/gym. Can't really say if it will help in weight loss or fat loss since I have always maintained abt the same weight throughout the years. Itcomes with a 5ml syringe that fits perfectly into the hole in the bottle, so very helpful since I can take my dose 30 mins exactly before hitting the gym, be it in my car etc. Dont have to mix with water etc, and no mess at all. The taste isn't that great, like a strong cough med my friend told me but I dont mind since it is only a 5ml dose and it works.