effect of hair lamination

Posted by Reviewer2591642 on May 06, 2012

Not for daily use, makes hair oily. But two or three times a week - wonderful! Shiny soft hair, "effect of lamination", - as my hairdresser said.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2471858 on Jun 04, 2012

I've tried a lot of professional conditioners, but this is one is better than everything else. It is the best detangler for my hair. I am on my 4th bottle and I will keep using it.

good product. Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1800039 on Jun 09, 2011

good product. Recommended

good

Posted by frensisa on Aug 19, 2011

Although I'm not thrilled about the smell, it does it's job great - leaves hair shiny and smooth.

Shiny hair as it promises

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Aug 09, 2011

Nice shiny hair after use and very good affordable price

In my quest to find a herbal condidtioner that actually detangles & conditions...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 09, 2011

...I am trying this one. So far so good. Easy to get out of the bottle but not sloppy, it has a definite herbal aroma, a few steps away from medical, but nice, I like it. It detangles and leaves my hair smooth and fragrant.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1125549 on Aug 30, 2012

excellent!

very good for dry hair

Posted by 4967932062813060159 on Nov 08, 2014

Leaves the hair shiny and hydrated, smells bad.

Awful!

Posted by Niyara on Oct 02, 2012

Before buying the product, I have read all the reviews to this conditioner, and almost all of them have been so good! However I was very dissapointed with the product once I started using it. It looks like clay and doesn't detangle, condition, moisturize or whatsoever. I was waiting for a lamination effect as one of the customers have told, what I got was totally different. I give it 1 star just because I loved Amla Shine Shampoo by Better Botanicals.