Better Botanicals, Amla Shine, Daily Shampoo, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1949470 on Oct 21, 2009

This is a very nice natural shampoo! It really cleanses my hair with an herb smell to it. I absolutely love how great it makes my hair look!! Will definitely be buying it again!

Did not like the reformed amla shine shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1378227 on Jun 28, 2011

I ordered the liguid Amla shampoo that I have been using for years and was sent the new cream shampoo in a tube which I tried and did not like. Sent 5 tubes back.I would love to know if you can possibly get me the Amla Shampoo in the bottle shown here, which is liquid. Please let me know and I will definitely order some.

Posted by miracle on Mar 01, 2013

good shampoo, but INCI isn't so good

Smells healthy

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Feb 13, 2009

Maybe it's just aromatherapy, but I always feel refreshed and healthily clean when I use this shampoo. My scalp and hair feel nice too, though.

A very nice shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

Smells good, feels good, and does the job. As with some other healthy shampoos, I wish they produced a matching conditioner too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »