Es poco sensitivo, pero fortalece el cabello.

Posted by martaekos on Nov 17, 2014

Me da penita que lo descontinuen, al principio no me encantó, su olor especial (muy herbal), su textura (espesa como la miel), y su poca facilidad para extender en el cabello me desencantaron pero con el uso continuado (cada día en el gym) noté el pelo más fuerte y brillante. Una pena, ¡pero otros vendrán!

Very drying

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 12, 2014

I had really high hopes for this shampoo. I had been trying to find an SLS-free shampoo that contains disodium EDTA (as I have very hard water, and that really helps), and finally found this one. My hair is super-dry, so I only use a tiny amount of mild shampoo, but this shampoo was incredibly drying and I only used it once. For people with more 'normal' hair it would probably be fine.

Posted by miracle on Mar 01, 2013

good shampoo, but INCI isn't so good

didn't like it at all

Posted by Reviewer3033366 on Feb 14, 2012

I don't like this at all. 1)The scent is horrible. 2) It came in a different bottle. 3) Even if you rinse tour hair 30 min., the foam still stays.. no matter what amount you will put on your hair.

good

Posted by frensisa on Aug 19, 2011

Although I'm not thrilled about the smell, it does it's job great - leaves hair shiny and smooth.

Did not like the reformed amla shine shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1378227 on Jun 28, 2011

I ordered the liguid Amla shampoo that I have been using for years and was sent the new cream shampoo in a tube which I tried and did not like. Sent 5 tubes back.I would love to know if you can possibly get me the Amla Shampoo in the bottle shown here, which is liquid. Please let me know and I will definitely order some.

A very nice shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

Smells good, feels good, and does the job. As with some other healthy shampoos, I wish they produced a matching conditioner too.

Enjoyed the shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Oct 12, 2010

I enjoy using this ayurvedic shampoo. It doesn't lather as much as ones with sulfates, but if you want a natural and fresh shampoo, this is a good one.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3255783 on Oct 04, 2010

great product

Clean Fluffy Hair!

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on May 10, 2010

Love this shampoo. It does a great job of cleaning the hair. My hair has lots of body after using this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »