Отличная аюрведическая смесь масел для волос

Posted by CleoNica on Oct 26, 2013

Отличная смесь масел для волос. Очень удобно наносить на волосы, она в виде спрея с хорошим пульверизатором. В составе и амла, и брами, и брингарадж! Суперсостав для здоровых и крепких волос. Наносить на корни и на длину, волосы напитанные и очень ухоженные. Очень рекомендую!

One of best mixtures I've used

Posted by katrintheevil on Jul 28, 2013

+ rich formula, really nourishes my hair, not too overpriced judging by the effect and ingredients list +/- spray tip makes it easy to apply oil on my hair, though I've noticed it tends to spray bathroom floor etc a little when I'm not cautious enough. Spray tip also makes me use a bit more than i need.. - scent- It might be the sesame or macadamia oil.. hard to say, but the strength of it won't make your head achy, it's not that bad ;) I've been using different kinds of oils to oil my hair and scalp for over a year now. I must admit that this was the first mix of oils I had little trouble washing off- that's why after first use I've mixed it 50-50 with sunflower oil (one I had around). Also, I usually leave it for 2-3 hours, always on damp hair, sometimes apply hair mask too, especially when my strands seem dryer than usual ;) General effect: Makes my hair less unruly, fuller, moisturized, softer, helps to define my curls. I'm considering repurchase.

Quite well

Posted by Reviewer1460233 on Sep 05, 2011

I use it as pre-wash but I have not noticed anything special (no longer or stronger hair). It absorbs well and leaves hair soft. The smell is not very good.

Muy bueno

Posted by SandraZGZ on Sep 10, 2011

Con poca cantidad tienes suficiente. Cunde mucho y deja el pelo muy suave y huele muy bien

Doesn't absorb well

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

The scent isn't too great and the oil doesn't absorb. I won't use it as a product that finishes of my hair styling since it doesn't provide shine. It's more like a hair treatment or hair mask for me. So, I'm going to use it by spraying my roots and hair and leave it in for 1 - 2 hours with a wet towel over my head and then wash my hair out. This is not a daily hair product for me.

positive

Posted by 4615305890979243283 on Nov 17, 2013

Great products will certainly buy it again. fast shipping.

Comfortable in applying

Posted by 5401675939641903167 on Jul 20, 2012

very comfortable in applying. I like it.

Greasy hair oil spray

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I have blonde, thin hair, so this hail oil even with one spray makes my hair SO greasy! Can't help it. I do not use it after shower any more. Instead, I use it as a night-time light mask, when I am not in the mood or lazy for an oily and greasy mask. Works well, giving back shine and muiste

not good

Posted by 4619978107623588488 on Nov 23, 2013

it smells bad and it doesn't do anything good with my hair.