Works the Way Lotion Should

Posted by ellelisw on Nov 22, 2010

Absorbs well, very moisturizing, and lasts a long time. Smells nicely of a roses (a smell that fades after application). I love that it's all natural ingredients; kokum and the other botanical oils are so much better for your skin (and the world's environment) than shea!

Best natural body moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2392587 on Nov 07, 2011

I have been using Kokum Butter Body Balm for years. It is completely plant based -- I won't use petroleum based moisturizers. This is the very best because it absorbs quickly and is very emmolient. There is no sticky film that sits on the skin. Also, this has almost no scent so it's never obnoxious. I'm allergic to some cosmetics and perfumes and I have no problem with this product. My skin is in great shape and very soft thanks to this moisturizer.

I love this lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1439877 on Aug 30, 2008

This is my favorite hand lotion. I love the way it smells, it has a great consistency and my hands feel wonderful after using it. I've received many complements on this lotion from friends and family who have tried it out, including on how wonderful it smells. I have a bottle in my bedroom, the downstairs bathroom, and in my car! It makes a great addition to a gift basket.

the best lotion

Posted by Reviewer1941534 on Mar 11, 2009

I have been suinthis lotion for 2 years and have not found a better product. it is great.

wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Mar 18, 2010

better botanicals makes wonderful products - they feel great on your skin and smell wonderful! i wish they carried more of their line of products.

Good lotion, not the best scent

Posted by Reviewer1395606 on Mar 26, 2008

The scent is a little too flowery for me. The texture and consistency is wonderful, however. Not too thick or thin.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1245845 on Mar 21, 2010

Soft & smooth

love the better botanicals

Posted by Reviewer2637280 on Jul 25, 2010

easy process and great product.

Love the Scent!!

Posted by Reviewer1121094 on Oct 07, 2013

I love this body cream!! They have improved the thickness, as it used to be quite thin and runny. LOVE the scent too. This will be your new moisturizer for sure:)

Great stuff!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Oct 29, 2013

This is an excellent lotion. Creamy dreamy wonderful. Light smell and light texture yet penetrating moisture. Treat yourself to this lovely product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »