Better Life, Automatic Magic, Natural Dishwasher Gel, Fragrance Free, 60 Loads, 30 oz (887 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

healthy cleaning

Posted by 5462229165772139818 on Jan 08, 2013

no chemistry, it mskes good foam (I opened it while working), no chemistry smell in the room while drying with opened machine-door. It cleans as good as chemistry stuff, but not perfect, but very very good! I will buy again! ThNKS!

Works surprisingly well

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

Just like other reviewers, I've tried other brands and this is the best so far. Also very economical, even given the high postage costs of shipping to New Zealand.

Will Never Buy Anything Else!

Posted by MistyJ on Dec 23, 2014

This is probably my 6th purchase of the Natural Dishwasher Gel. It is OUTSTANDING! I could no longer stand the taste/residue some of the top selling dishwasher soaps would leave on my dishes even after a long cycle. Literally--sometimes you could taste the bleachy chemicals. This leaves ZERO film and leaves my dishes squeaky clean and sparkling. I just love it! I have tried other "natural" automatic dishwasher cleansers that didn't do the job...they just didn't have the power. This does and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

No Smell Just clean

Posted by Reviewer1825598 on Nov 22, 2013

Impressive product and economical will absolutely re-purchase

great!

Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Jan 06, 2014

I've now bought two bottles of this and we LOVE it. I love that it's natural and more environmentally-sound than chemical-laden commercial brands. Our dishes have been clean with no film or residue. I will not go back to the synthetic fragrance brands that are made with ingredients I can't pronounce.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »