Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Better Life, Einshine, Green Stainless Steel Polish, Lavender & Chamomile, 16 oz (473 ml)

Better than chemical stainless steel cleaners

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Oct 13, 2013

The product is wonderful! There were streak marks on my stainless steel oven that neither chemical stainless steel cleaners nor Bar Keeper's Friend could remove. I used this once and it immediately removed the streaks and left the stainless steel looking like new. It is also far easier to clean off than Bar Keeper's Friend which is very messy. I also noticed that after I used Better Life, the stainless steel on my oven, microwave and dishwasher looked good for much longer. I don't even need to use this product very much. A great bargain and environmentally friendly!

Slow working!

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

It does work but need to leave it on for quite a while, would help if you switch on the oven's maintenance soak function after that. Spray & wipe off, this is the next best to using elbow grease to scrub everytime oven is used!

Not impressed

Posted by 5652481449132361650 on Aug 17, 2013

I have a new stainless steel countertop that I needed to keep looking nice, and this product just dulled it, not cleaned it or shined it like I was looking for. I ended up having to use barkeepers friend stainless steel cleaner for cookware and it works great; you just have to wipe the tarnish off. I've not been impressed by the natural stainless steel cleaners... only one that I found on clearance once and can't find again!!