New To iHerb?

Better Life, No Re Grets, Natural Hand Soap, Citrus Mint, 12 oz (354 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

smells great

Posted by 5030476915445611762 on Jan 20, 2014

Makes me smile when I wash my hands. Its natural and smell really good. Wish the packaging was a little nicer for a bathroom.

IN LOVE

Posted by 5320632735664803382 on Feb 26, 2014

I bought this hand soap and received it yesterday and I think that the smell is wonderful. Its very minty with a hint of citrus. I just love washing my hands with it. It is also free of all of the chemical junk found in other hand soaps. Another reviewer said that the scent of this soap wasnt any good. Well he must have a bad nose and I am so happy that I didnt take his advice because he was so wrong about this hand soap. The scent great. Love this soap! Will be buying it again!

Nice hand soap!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 16, 2014

This soap cleanses and foams very well. It doesn't dry out the skin on my hands and the ingredients are natural and non-irritating. The soap has a fresh, minty scent.

one of the better soaps I used

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Aug 26, 2014

My only problem with the product was the smell. it has a Strong smell of mint and sage, and in my point of view it dosent go well togther. Beyond that, this is definitely one of the better soaps I used,it leaves the skin smooth, pleasant and clean. One of the most important things IS that this soup does not contain harmful chemicals and contains mostly natural ingredients.i use it as a shower soup. you are invited to visit my page for more info.

Nice smell, texture feels oily

Posted by 5739731546037761932 on Sep 26, 2014

I like the smell of the product but it took a bit getting used to the feeling of the liquid. It feels oily not really like a soap. The price was a bit high for a small bottle. I used as a hand soap.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »