Better Life, No Re Grets, Natural Hand Soap, Citrus Mint, 12 oz (354 ml)

smells great

Posted by 5030476915445611762 on Jan 20, 2014

Makes me smile when I wash my hands. Its natural and smell really good. Wish the packaging was a little nicer for a bathroom.

IN LOVE

Posted by 5320632735664803382 on Feb 26, 2014

I bought this hand soap and received it yesterday and I think that the smell is wonderful. Its very minty with a hint of citrus. I just love washing my hands with it. It is also free of all of the chemical junk found in other hand soaps. Another reviewer said that the scent of this soap wasnt any good. Well he must have a bad nose and I am so happy that I didnt take his advice because he was so wrong about this hand soap. The scent great. Love this soap! Will be buying it again!

Fine soap, not good smell

Posted by Reviewer3059703 From Illinois on Dec 04, 2012

I like that this soap is eco-friendly but I'm not at all in love with the smell. And, well, that's kind of a big deal...