My clients love it!

Posted by HerbaClean on Feb 08, 2016

I own my own cleaning business so I'm always looking for great cleaning products that not only smell good but are also ok for me to be around as I'm sure I inhale the product while spraying or cleaning.. This product leaves a nice clean smell and works well on wood floors! I highly recommend :)

Great product for floors

Posted by 5697212514133051543 on Aug 27, 2015

This is a great product for floors. It smells great. Makes my floors look like new every time I use it.

Smells divine!

Posted by 4816146505394047021 on Apr 14, 2015

Smells fantastic, not really strong, but just right. Does the job well. Application method holding the bottle took a little practice. I was also very happy (and surprised!) that it came with the nozzle sticky taped down and in a sealed zip lock bag, which protected the rest of my order. Well done iHerb!! Thoughtful service makes a big difference to me.

Practical and

Posted by 4772543509650156142 on Sep 29, 2014

makes the floors really clean. Safe for my pets too.

Great cleaner

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jun 10, 2014

Love this all natural floor cleaner and the bottle is a super size. Will be buying this again.

Smells great, cleans so so

Posted by 5178089236688730456 on Jun 09, 2014

Smells great. The product does not get stuck on dirt off of floor though. I had to go back over the area with my steam mop to really get it clean.

Great smell, convenient to use in small kitchens & bathrooms

Posted by herbana on May 22, 2014

Smells minty & fresh, not too cloying of a scent. Sports bottle type cap makes it easy to use, and it's pre-mixed which is great. Just squirt onto the floor directly and mop. I use a swifter type of floor mop most of the time with it using an old bag of wipes that had dried out, though you can also use a regular mop head.

WOW

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

Best green floor cleaner I've tried have purchased again YOU JUST GOTTA TRY THIS fantastic results on all types of flooring sooooo easy to apply

Fresh and clean! Nice smell!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I squirt this directly into the mopping pail instead of on the floor due to laziness and trying to save time. Works the same for me. My baby crawls around the ground so I'm assured that there's no chemicals around. Nice orange smell from the essential oil used. I find that this works for regular mopping of floors for quick maintenance. Value for money bottle! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Great product

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Mar 07, 2014

Smells nice and fresh. Is safe and toxic free. Better life have only great products. Superb!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »