Better Life, Simply Floored!, Green Floor Cleaner, 32 oz (946 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

I love this...

Posted by 5030476915445611762 on Aug 15, 2012

It works and smells great!

Fresh and clean! Nice smell!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I squirt this directly into the mopping pail instead of on the floor due to laziness and trying to save time. Works the same for me. My baby crawls around the ground so I'm assured that there's no chemicals around. Nice orange smell from the essential oil used. I find that this works for regular mopping of floors for quick maintenance. Value for money bottle! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Good floor cleaner without the harsh chemicals

Posted by Reviewer1438643 From Singapore on Feb 22, 2014

I like products from Better Life. This floor cleaner has no harsh chemicals. It is non toxic which is important as I have babies and dogs in the house.

Great product

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Mar 07, 2014

Smells nice and fresh. Is safe and toxic free. Better life have only great products. Superb!