Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Better Life, What-Ever!, Green All Purpose Cleaner, Clary Sage & Citrus, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent Cleaner

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 08, 2013

This cleaner deserves 5 stars. It is a versatile all rounder cleaner. It delivers what it says "Clean Whatever". I use it to clean my stove and everything in the house. It is also a good laundry spot remover. This surprises me. I spray onto the stains leave it for 5 minutes and then give it a good scrub and the stain comes off. The fragrance is not too strong, nice and light. I am happy to have found this product in iHerb.

nice!

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Jun 27, 2014

smells good in a natural, essential oil way. cleans well too.

Super!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Jul 27, 2014

I LOVE this spray! I feed my cats raw meat and bones so it's like a killing scene every time after they've done eating. This spray is great on cleaning the grease and dried blood from the tile floor. It smells great too, and wouldn't leave any stain on the floor! I also love the fact that it's all natural so it wouldn't do any harm to me or my cats. I am looking to order the second bottle already!

All over

Posted by Dani46 on Sep 02, 2014

I use this to clean anything from stains on the floor to bathroom sink, its works great, and has a good price.

Love it!

Posted by MistyJ on Dec 23, 2014

Really a great cleanser. I was tired of breathing toxic fumes and really trying to avoid chemical products. While it might not have to POW some of the bleach-like chemical cleaners have, I feel better using it. I took the vent to my stove hood off (covered in grease), sprayed it and let it sit for a couple of minutes, then rinsed it with water. Came right off! No scrubbing needed. It is a great all around general cleanser.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »