Better Life, What-Ever!, Green All Purpose Cleaner, Clary Sage & Citrus, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 08, 2013

This cleaner deserves 5 stars. It is a versatile all rounder cleaner. It delivers what it says "Clean Whatever". I use it to clean my stove and everything in the house. It is also a good laundry spot remover. This surprises me. I spray onto the stains leave it for 5 minutes and then give it a good scrub and the stain comes off. The fragrance is not too strong, nice and light. I am happy to have found this product in iHerb.

nice!

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Jun 27, 2014

smells good in a natural, essential oil way. cleans well too.

Great Product

Posted by 5517624997709857958 on Jul 14, 2014

We use this on everything from counters to table to carpets and we have no complaints. This was my first time purchasing and I was not dissapointed.

Super!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Jul 27, 2014

I LOVE this spray! I feed my cats raw meat and bones so it's like a killing scene every time after they've done eating. This spray is great on cleaning the grease and dried blood from the tile floor. It smells great too, and wouldn't leave any stain on the floor! I also love the fact that it's all natural so it wouldn't do any harm to me or my cats. I am looking to order the second bottle already!

mild smell, cleans well

Posted by Reviewer2655407 on Mar 19, 2012

Nice mild smell, cleans fine, good all around cruelty free cleanser. Also 32 ounces will last a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »