Excellent Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 08, 2013

This cleaner deserves 5 stars. It is a versatile all rounder cleaner. It delivers what it says "Clean Whatever". I use it to clean my stove and everything in the house. It is also a good laundry spot remover. This surprises me. I spray onto the stains leave it for 5 minutes and then give it a good scrub and the stain comes off. The fragrance is not too strong, nice and light. I am happy to have found this product in iHerb.

Super!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Jul 27, 2014

I LOVE this spray! I feed my cats raw meat and bones so it's like a killing scene every time after they've done eating. This spray is great on cleaning the grease and dried blood from the tile floor. It smells great too, and wouldn't leave any stain on the floor! I also love the fact that it's all natural so it wouldn't do any harm to me or my cats. I am looking to order the second bottle already!

the greatest natural cleaner ever!!

Posted by 5195508713962026958 on Apr 29, 2016

we have been using this product since we saw it on Shark Tank and just love it!! it is safe around food...pets...us!! and does a great job disinfecting surfaces. LOVE IT

nice!

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Jun 27, 2014

smells good in a natural, essential oil way. cleans well too.

What a wonderful smell!

Posted by 5603667129471729975 on Jul 14, 2016

Love it! Cleans well, smells fresh. The scent is not strong thoug Big bottle, good ingredients - couldn't ask for more!

this is just like method spray :)

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014

clean and safe ingredients :)

So effective, best cleaner I have tried

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Feb 01, 2014

Perfect product, highly recomended! Use it on all kind of surfaces and it works perfect every time. Good for the enviornemt and for you. No more toxins in the kitchen or anywhere else! Very highly recomended.

Great

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 22, 2015

Good for all surfaces in the kitchen - table, cooker, countertop. I use it everywhere, clean refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave. I spray and wipe, very easy to use. Good the result.

Awesome!

Posted by greenandclean on May 07, 2014

Cleans good, smells good, and most importantly - it's safe for my family and the environment! I use this for everything, and it works just as good as any store bought and poisonous all purpose cleaner. Will order again!

mild smell, cleans well

Posted by Reviewer2655407 on Mar 19, 2012

Nice mild smell, cleans fine, good all around cruelty free cleanser. Also 32 ounces will last a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »