MUCH BETTER THAN BOUILLON

Posted by Reviewer2708675 on Mar 03, 2012

MUCH BETTER THAN BOUILLON

Wonderful Flavor Punch

Posted by Reviewer3086632 on Mar 14, 2012

This packs a wonderful flavor punch with just a little amount. This is a keeper!

Best price online

Posted by Reviewer2126262 on Apr 27, 2012

When my store stopped carrying this bouillon, I searched online for so long to find this product. How glad I was to finally! find iherb. The product was less expensive than I used to find it locally, and was shipped with extreme care so the glass would not break. The price at iherb is a third the price of the only other place online I could find it, and I am so grateful.

A Classic...

Posted by 5058521787727018579 on Jul 05, 2012

I have purchased BTB Chicken Base for years. Many local stores do not stock this product or don't stock the lower sodium versions. It's perfect when used in combination with Kitchen Bouquet for soups, sauces and gravies.

loved it

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Jul 31, 2012

very good product, add it to different dished and the taste is good

good product

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 06, 2012

When I lived in the US, I could buy a container of organic chicken broth for $2. Here in NZ, the same quantity costs almost twice as much and it isn't even organic, so Better than Bouillon is a good alternative. It is economical and tasty. I will buy again. I have also purchased several of their vegetarian and organic bouillons.

Love it

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Jan 03, 2014

Only chicken broth we use!

great service

Posted by 4977669403485428591 on Feb 20, 2014

The product arrived in under a week and was packed quite well! I love this "boullion" for it's low sodium content and great taste! Can't be beat!

very useful

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Jul 09, 2014

and economical; lasts a long time. of course, taste is nice too.

Love this!

Posted by 5552220192676204321 on Nov 01, 2014

This tastes way better than a stock cube! No doubt it cannot beat chicken stock made fresh from scratch, but this is as good as it gets when you're pressed for time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »