MUCH BETTER THAN BOUILLON

Posted by Reviewer2708675 on Mar 03, 2012

MUCH BETTER THAN BOUILLON

Love it

Posted by 5301433819561253083 on Nov 20, 2014

Been using this product for a few years and it never disappoints.

Good

Posted by 5323776152993138588 on Dec 17, 2014

This base has a stronger taste compared with chicken cube. A little goes a long way so it's quite difficult to gauge how much water/base to use. But my family love it! Also, there seems to be bits of pieces in my soup, did I not stir well or?

Better than boxed and easier to store

Posted by 5087608057762264881 on Dec 29, 2014

Flavor is much better than boxed stock and you can control the intensity by adding more or less. I like a chicken tasting sauce, soup or stew. Convenience is great and according to PBS, America's Test Kitchen TV show, it can stay refrigerated for up to 2 years although they didn't qualify that statement indicating if it applied also to already opened jars. Nonetheless I have tried various boxed stocks and they all have other ingredients added and have a weak chicken flavor so this is much better suited to my tastes. This product is great and I've made this, the beef, and vegetable base a pantry staple and intend to add the clam base.

good chicken flavor and not overly salty

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 30, 2014

I was tired of buying boxed chicken broths so decided to try this. I used it while making homemade minestrone and it added a nice but subtle chicken flavor (I used less than the recommended amount since it was my first time trying it) without tasting chemically and did not make the soup overly salty. In fact I had to add Celtic sea salt when I tasted for seasoning. I will definitely be keeping this on hand for use in any dish calling for broth/stock.

Nothing better

Posted by 4731851605536421572 on Sep 02, 2015

Excellent taste with low salt. And I am not dragging containers of water in to the house and then to the recycle bin all the time. Small container that lasts a long time in the refrigerator.

Best Bouillons

Posted by Reviewer2815419 on Jan 25, 2012

All of these bases are fantastic for soups, stews, sauces etc. Wish the other bases also came in low salt.

Better Than Bouillon, Reduced Sodium, Chicken Base, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Jan 30, 2012

I love this one best of all low sodium.

Better Than Bouillion reduced sodium Chicken Base

Posted by Reviewer2822417 on Feb 15, 2012

Exceptional flavor, no MSG , reduced salt. Great find.

Glad to have a lower sodium bouillon

Posted by Reviewer2908780 on Feb 22, 2012

Could even be reduced further

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »