10% Off Orders Over $40!

Better Than Bouillon, Organic, Chicken Base, 8 oz (227 g)

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1282834 on Jan 04, 2013

I love this stuff - far better than stock cubes or granules. The first ingredient on the list is chicken - not so with many other brands.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1861424 on Jul 12, 2012

This is a great substitute for making your own stock. I don't usually like chicken bases but this one is good.

not bad!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012

not bad.

Check the size before ordering

Posted by 5201731428521606358 on Nov 10, 2014

I love this product, but it is not always easy to find at a good price. I normally purchase the 16 oz. jar at Cost Co but it hasn't been available recently. When I ordered this product for the same price as Cost Co I was very pleased until my shipment arrived and I realized it was an 8oz jar, not a 16 oz. jar. My bad for not checking, but while the product is great, the price is quite high here.

Chicken Base review

Posted by Reviewer2023013 on Dec 25, 2013

I ordered this product without studying the ingredients carefully. Since it has “maltodextrin” in it I will not re-order. To me it does not matter how it tastes if it has poor ingredients.