Great Product Great price

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jul 12, 2011

I like to cook things on parchment rather than aluminum foil. Fish, baked goods, etc. all cook up well on this paper and without the extra chemicals. Love it!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2160526 on Aug 15, 2011

Great for baking and grilling sardines. Holds everything on the paper well. I'll reorder!

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1369777 on Feb 20, 2011

' not easy to find unbleached parchment paper in local stores. Thanks for stocking it!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 26, 2011

I've been using this for years, and Iherb has the best price - even after their re-org.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1640072 on May 24, 2011

I use it all the time for lining baking trays.

The only way to go

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Oct 20, 2011

I only use unbleached and its almost unavailable in Australia

Good price!

Posted by Reviewer2511940 on Dec 09, 2011

I love to bake with parchment paper and am pleased to have found this unbleached paper online. Iherb is so convenient for this kind of thing. I don't like to go to the store during the holidays because of the crowds. How nice to have it delivered to my doorstep!

Good value, good product, glad I shopped it & found here.

Posted by Reviewer1542181 on Jan 09, 2012

Quality even better than local brand & better value. Fits better in my baking pans than the brands wider than 13" because you can always put it the other way if needed.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jan 16, 2012

If you can get past the brown color you will be happy with this parchment paper. It works just like its bleached paper counterpart.

Nice product

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

A little goes a long way with this product, I ordered it a yeas ago and lasts for a long time. I like that its unbleached and that I can cut various sized pieces - depending on my needs.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »