Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Bezwecken, Inc., IsoCort, Adrenal Support, 240 Pellets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

New Formula Doesn't Work For Me

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2157322 on Sep 13, 2011

I loved the old Isocort and really depended upon it while rebuilding my adrenals. When the new formula changed to plant based, it no longer worked for me. I'm having to go on prescription Cortef instead. I've heard of others with the same issue. Let's hope the manufacturer brings back the old formula!

Adrenal Fatique -Old Formula worked better!!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1975552 on Apr 11, 2012

I started taking IsoCort around 2008. It was recommended to me by a Naturopathic Doctor who was helping me with my fatigue issues. It was my go to when I was feeling run down, stressed and exhausted. It helped me stay focused during the day and I even had enough energy to workout after a long day of work. I stopped taking them for a while but as of recently found myself in need of them again. I began taking these and noticed that they did not have the same effect as before, so I took a look at the ingredients and realized that this product no longer contained the adrenal cortical extract (from sheep) it has been switched to a proprietary blend of "fermented plant-based cortisol" and echinacea purpurea, turning it from an adrenal glandular into a plain cortisol supplement. It's a bummer because I really loved this product but it does not work for me at all and this used to be my go-to when my adrenal function was not quite right.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2965596 on Sep 26, 2011

Tried 2 in the am and 2 around 2 pm for several days and feel no increase in energy.