Bezwecken, Inc., IsoCort, Adrenal Support, 240 Pellets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

IsoCort works

Posted by ZlatinVal From Bulgaria on Aug 18, 2012

You have to know that the amount of cortisol in these pellets is 2.5mg the rest is Echinacea Purpurea. It really helps to preserve the adrenals when you have long therm adrenal fatigue. I recommend it to everyone. Don't buy glandulars. They are not standardized unlike Isocort. The only remark is too much fillers - magnesium stearate, silicate, lactose... I give four stars because cortisol in this product really works!

New Isocort

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on Feb 11, 2013

It definately does something. I seem to be only able to take 1 pellet twice a day. Anything else wires me, so I believe no matter what others say that the new formula is doing something. I would like to know exactly how much cortisol is in each pellet. Someone said 2.5 mg. I'll try and remember to post again. I just starting using 1 week ago. I was tested and have very low cortisol especially in the morning. Because of that I am very sensitive and can't seem to take too much of anything without the feeling of overstimulation "being wired." Hopefully I will be able to handle a small amount of Isocort.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jul 06, 2011

So far I can say this product is working good for me. If taken according to the directions on the container, it makes you dizzy. And so I have to take 4 piils in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and another 2 in the evening. That help me alot.

Makes me a bit nervous

Posted by Reviewer1972894 From Switzerland on Nov 01, 2011

I would say it definitely does it's job as a cortisol replacement. It's just that I feel an internal nervousness when I take it. It makes me so I can't sleep, so I have to take very low doses. (a half a tablet in the morning and with lunch) I do not feel more energetic but I'm sure it is giving my adrenals a break from proding their own cortisol and is helping them heal from adrenal fatigue.

Isocort

Posted by Reviewer1729743 From California on Nov 09, 2011

Started on Isocort 2 days after I ordered it. I was very impressed in the turn around time and the cost of shipping being so resonable. After 2 weeks I felt some improvement in my energy. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »