I will buy again

Posted by NadiaHayel on Jun 23, 2015

Taste wonderful and spices very good

Mmmmm!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

The taste is just right! Very crunchy and satisfying. I love how healthy these are. I'd totally buy these again!

yummmmmy

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Apr 17, 2015

i was looking so long for this!!! finally found it, this is very tasty and yummy ! i love the taste of it. spicy with some nuts. just great!

Can be made healthier

Posted by MrOslo on Sep 04, 2014

One of the best tasting snacks I know, but just to bad they use "outdated" ingredients, the health conscious community would use: Coconut or olive oil, celtic sea salt instead of table salt, evaporated cane sugar juice instead of sugar.

Bhuja, Original Mix 7 oz

Posted by 5053874320218747264 on Jun 07, 2012

I know Bhuja, and have been trying to track down how to get more, since my retail outlet stop selling it. After discovering iHerb.com has it, I am now content. I was amazed how quick the delivery was. Excellent!

Great product!

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Apr 25, 2013

Addictive, tasty and fun! The spices are spot-on and the resealable bag ensures the snacks stay crispy. Would definitely recommend and buying again double!

Delicious, Healthy, Quick Snack

Posted by 5149769572233144574 on Nov 11, 2013

Bhuja original snack mix is a healthy, gluten free snack that my family absolutely loves.

Amazing. LoOOOove it :) !!

Posted by 5407381289219635576 on Jun 22, 2016

This Snack is Simply Perfect. Spicy just the way I like it. Salty (Might be a little too Salty for People who don't like salt or try to avoid salt). The Mixture of all the goddies inside is Amazing. I open a Bag and can't leave it :) .. I've Ordered it 3 times already and I am sure it's going to be on a regular basis on My list !!

tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Mar 06, 2012

Great Gluten free snack

Bhuja, Original Mix

Posted by 5289981424356530588 on Sep 16, 2016

Strange taste but quite addicting. I think I will ignore the nuts... they are not very tasty.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »