At least I found what I can use instead usual sugar!

Posted by 5028865275103218833 on May 19, 2016

At least I found what I can use instead usual sugar and I am so happy with this finding!

the best

Posted by 5691580732989652141 on May 21, 2016

perfect product! I love the consistency, the taste, everything...

Wonderful taste

Posted by 4725470435867742948 on May 29, 2016

Very sweet taste like demerara. Kids love it. I use it in place of white sugar as much as I can, I can even use a bit less.

Excelente

Posted by 5223227880872757590 on Oct 19, 2015

Había probado otros tipos de azúcar de coco, pero otorgaban un sabor muy fuerte a las preparaciones, se podía disimular cuando se agregaba coco rallado. Este azúcar tiene un aroma acaramelado y su sabor es muy parecido al del azúcar tradicional, de hecho en las preparaciones dulces al horno no percibo ninguna diferencia y no tengo que disimular el sabor con ingredientes extra. Me quedo con esta marca, ya voy en mi segunda compra. Además el precio es muy conveniente, en Chile vale casi el triple.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Oct 23, 2015

I used to bake a lot. Then leaky gut, autoimmune and Lyme diseases caught up with me and my diet became extremely limited. Along with gluten and a host of other things, sugar had to go. However, on special occasions I will still make the effort to do something healthy and gluten-free for myself and this sugar works as well as brown sugar. Maybe a little less sweet, but that doesn't bother me.

Great

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

Love this sugar. Have replaced all white/brown sugar with this one and have not looked back since!

Good Product

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 01, 2014

Good Price

Organic coconut palm sugar

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

If and when I need to use sugar, this is the only one that I would use!

ORGANIC COCONUT PALM SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Aug 28, 2014

Product is as expected! Hope it helps in controlling Type 2 Diabetes while giving me a bit of enjoyment.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Nov 13, 2011

I use this sugar as a substitute for regular sugar. I regularly make ice cream and it tastes great. Love the fact it's low GI.