Не оправдал надежд.

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Волосы удаляются плохо. Только если ждать 10 минут. Потом тереть их. И то они обрываются у корней, а не удаляются с корнем. Hair removed bad. Only if you wait 10 minutes. Then rub them. And then they break off at the roots, and are not removed from the root.

No irritation

Posted by 5010921269868232729 on Dec 22, 2014

remove hair easily and no irritation.

No more itchy bikini bumps!

Posted by Reviewer2172733 on May 19, 2012

I finally found a product that removed my course hair down there! It doesn't have a strong chemical smell and didn't irritate my sensitive bikini zone.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

OK product. bad smell

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer1283389 on Jul 21, 2011

this cream works, but not as effectively as I wanted. Magic of it is not worth the wait

Ehhh ok

Posted by Reviewer2614107 on Nov 05, 2011

This thing only really worked on the finest of the hair on my bikini line. No irritation or anything, it just didn't work on some of the coarser hair even after I soaked in warm water.

Bikini hair removal

Posted by marievo on Jan 30, 2012

one word: WOW!!

Actually works!!

Posted by 5709098757214985841 on Feb 27, 2016

I saw this item and took a chance in buying it, because I thought if it does work it will be awesome. It works very well and is a great, quick fix. It's a great alternative to waxing the bikini line or shaving. No more bumps and it did not irritate my skin. Plus it is not at all painful like waxing. I used it two nights ago and I do not see any hair regrow or bumps yet. I don't see how it could cause bumps? I don't think I would ever wax or shave my bikini line again as long as this product is around.

my skin irritated !!

Posted by 4773438812573887887 on Feb 29, 2016

I don't like it , I prefer was rather than this product

haven't used it yet