Prfect!

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on May 13, 2013

It DOES work!!! Never thought it would! I hate the package though, it comes with some push and twist to open type of cap. The tube, of course, is plastic so I always push too hard the tube while I'm trying to open the cap and it ALWAYS pops out too much!! It's very annoying. The product is too little for my taste. But the product is amazing! I hope the package improves soon.

good

Posted by Reviewer1924013 on Jun 29, 2011

its great. Japan doesnt have this kind of good one in the market. so will order next time. dont see the red spots after hair-removing bikini area.

Clears up blemishes!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I depend on this product after hair-removal - especially where the skin is sensitive or perspiration is high. My skin gets a lot of blemishes and redness after shaving or waxing, and this really clears it up. It also helps prevent ingrown hairs - and i releives itching and irritations. Highly recommended!

Amazing

Posted by 5169567352487237371 on Dec 08, 2015

It does work very well for me.. No burning sensation anymore.. Will definitely buy again :)

Good as always

Posted by Reviewer2614107 on Nov 05, 2011

Totally gets rid of all irritation, I recommend it. Careful when you open the bottle though as it tends to spill out.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer3057351 on Apr 27, 2012

No red, no bumps, my 'bibkini spase' happy))

4 star

Posted by Reviewer1841808 on Jul 04, 2011

Not bad product

Super product for delicate skin

Posted by Reviewer2551095 on Aug 12, 2011

I've been looking long for a product like this and finally found this one, which is just what I needed for my delicate skin. The only negative thing is the small size of the tube.

helps with itch

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 29, 2013

Helps to cool off the itch from shaving. Would try the gel the next time for a more cooling effect and faster absorption?

So so

Posted by 5362699221627533667 on Sep 17, 2012

Used it only once and did see a slite approvement. Will try again

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »