Amazing

Posted by 5169567352487237371 on Dec 08, 2015

It does work very well for me.. No burning sensation anymore.. Will definitely buy again :)

ok

Posted by 5024307892433965137 on May 25, 2014

after the wax a bit red.and itchy and this not really work for me. i used aleo instead

Clears up blemishes!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I depend on this product after hair-removal - especially where the skin is sensitive or perspiration is high. My skin gets a lot of blemishes and redness after shaving or waxing, and this really clears it up. It also helps prevent ingrown hairs - and i releives itching and irritations. Highly recommended!

helps with itch

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 29, 2013

Helps to cool off the itch from shaving. Would try the gel the next time for a more cooling effect and faster absorption?

Prfect!

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on May 13, 2013

It DOES work!!! Never thought it would! I hate the package though, it comes with some push and twist to open type of cap. The tube, of course, is plastic so I always push too hard the tube while I'm trying to open the cap and it ALWAYS pops out too much!! It's very annoying. The product is too little for my taste. But the product is amazing! I hope the package improves soon.

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Feb 16, 2013

Haven't tried it yet..will update once I do..if I don't forget.. The feeling of putting this on my private zone I can not get over yet but I do get bumps sometimes so I will use it..someday..

So so

Posted by 5362699221627533667 on Sep 17, 2012

Used it only once and did see a slite approvement. Will try again

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer3057351 on Apr 27, 2012

No red, no bumps, my 'bibkini spase' happy))

Good as always

Posted by Reviewer2614107 on Nov 05, 2011

Totally gets rid of all irritation, I recommend it. Careful when you open the bottle though as it tends to spill out.

Super product for delicate skin

Posted by Reviewer2551095 on Aug 12, 2011

I've been looking long for a product like this and finally found this one, which is just what I needed for my delicate skin. The only negative thing is the small size of the tube.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »