10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bio Kleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Super Concentrated, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I Like It, But I Have Reservations

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

I've purchased Bio Kleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Super Concentrated several times and I've found it to be effective for things like: Washing cars; Scrubbing floors; Washing exterior windows and screens; Cleaning up outdoor furniture, et alia. My only real reservation about this product is the vagueness in the listing of ingredients: "Surfactants from coconut and/or corn"; I would like to know which surfactants are being used — the manufacturer ought to know; I would much prefer that only coconut-based surfactants were used but if the ingredients are corn-based, I'd like to know if they are GMO-free. I hope that the citrus extracts (grapefruit seed and pulp extract, orange peel extract) are anti-microbial even though the label doesn't make the claim and I don't know that I've ever made 32 gallons from one 32 oz bottle, but it is certainly concentrated.

Bio Kleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Super

Posted by Reviewer3233842 on Apr 20, 2011

This product is great! It`s really does work. Remove stains, oil, even removes kalc and water with kalc.I'm going to buy it again and again.. I order a lot from the I-Herb and are very very pleased...fast, good service, great products, good selection, and cheaper than other online stores. ..:))))

Allround use

Posted by Reviewer2132342 on Jun 01, 2011

Excellent product, also outside the house such as garden furniture etc. Very pleased!

Top class

Posted by Reviewer3049178 on Jul 08, 2011

great product at a great price will be buying again, many thanks.

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Sep 26, 2011

this cleaner is strong but has a pleasant smell, and this concentrate allows me to save lots of money and bottles!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »