I Like It, But I Have Reservations

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

I've purchased Bio Kleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Super Concentrated several times and I've found it to be effective for things like: Washing cars; Scrubbing floors; Washing exterior windows and screens; Cleaning up outdoor furniture, et alia. My only real reservation about this product is the vagueness in the listing of ingredients: "Surfactants from coconut and/or corn"; I would like to know which surfactants are being used — the manufacturer ought to know; I would much prefer that only coconut-based surfactants were used but if the ingredients are corn-based, I'd like to know if they are GMO-free. I hope that the citrus extracts (grapefruit seed and pulp extract, orange peel extract) are anti-microbial even though the label doesn't make the claim and I don't know that I've ever made 32 gallons from one 32 oz bottle, but it is certainly concentrated.

Good degreaser for skin

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

My husband comes home from work covered in oil, dust, and other grime (he works on the roads, a horrible job). I bought this to use as 'soap' because nothing was getting him clean and drying his skin was only blackening my towels. Works well, very economical. I'm going to try this stuff as dishwashing liquid too - it is nice to buy a one-product-does-it-all type of product.

Bio Kleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Super

Posted by Reviewer3233842 on Apr 20, 2011

This product is great! It`s really does work. Remove stains, oil, even removes kalc and water with kalc.I'm going to buy it again and again.. I order a lot from the I-Herb and are very very pleased...fast, good service, great products, good selection, and cheaper than other online stores. ..:))))

Allround use

Posted by Reviewer2132342 on Jun 01, 2011

Excellent product, also outside the house such as garden furniture etc. Very pleased!

Top class

Posted by Reviewer3049178 on Jul 08, 2011

great product at a great price will be buying again, many thanks.

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Sep 26, 2011

this cleaner is strong but has a pleasant smell, and this concentrate allows me to save lots of money and bottles!!!

Natural Cleaner.

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Mar 28, 2014

Pleasant and natural smell. Leave my bathroom smell earthly and sparkling clean without using tons of chemicals. It should be last for quite a while with such a big bottle.

great cleaner :)

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 26, 2014

cleans well esp on tough grease.

Superb Cleaning Agent

Posted by juloub on Nov 05, 2013

This is by far one of the better cleaning agents I have used as compared to the multiple ones I have used from the stores. I had tested it to clean my bathroom (sink, wall tiles and floor), living room floor and the kitchen sink. It really lifts dirt up easily leaving the surface squeaky clean! Will absolutely purchase this product again - it's really an All-in-one helper to clean the house.

So So

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 20, 2016

I found out that you need to add more than the recommended dosage