10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Bio Kleen, Automatic Dish Powder, 32 oz (907 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good ingredients, but doesn't dissolve!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Jan 31, 2011

Edit: I read online that almost all green detergents don't dissolve very well in hard water, which I suspect we have, so I'm going to add vinegar in the rinse cycle. Bumped it up to 4 stars from 2 stars. This is 3x more concentrated, so I'm not going to even try the 7th Gen. one now! I got this half a year ago and have been using it faithfully, since at that time iHerb did not carry other brands of dishwasher powder (now it does!!!, Seventh Generation, which is cheaper too!) and we don't have this kind of product where we live. Good ingredients, but 9/10 times it doesn't dissolve! It leaves an icky white residue on the top of my cups and someones on other dishes as well!

Great alternative

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Jul 28, 2014

My husband is very sensitive to detergents and chemicals, I find this a great alternative to the other products out there! I feel ok environmentally using this product too, thank you bio clean! I also use the bio clean laundry powder with good results!