Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3353513 on May 21, 2015

The best dish powder I have ever used. The previous products I have used left white residue, while this one does not, and makes dishes super shiny and clean. Rates very well on ewg. As the product is concentrated and my dishwasher is a smaller size, it will last much more than 64 loads, making it very economical. Will repurchase forever.

Really good product

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015

I am from Europe and I don’t know the products of US market and it was hard for me to make a choice. But I am really satisfied from this product. It works great. I will reorder it.

Works well, but...

Posted by 4923112217524693953 on May 28, 2014

I always pre-wash my dishes by hand to remove the baked-on and greasy residues. This product is great at getting everything clean naturally, but the bit of water that settles on the tops of things has to be tossed out at the end of the wash or else it will become a white powder on the outside bottom of cups and such (mine are oftentimes clear and/or stacked inside of each other, so that matters to me).

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Oct 09, 2012

cleans well and immparts light fresh smell

Goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Sep 30, 2012

We like this product a lot.

best dishwasher detergent

Posted by EcoMom on Sep 08, 2012

LOVE this stuff. it cleans our dishes without having to "pre-wash" the gunk off. dishes come out shiny (we do use vinegar as a rinse aid). no film on the glassware like with other dishwasher detergents.

I like that it is a natural

Posted by Maldi1 on Jun 29, 2012

I like that it is a natural

It cleans very well.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

It cleans very well.

Works Great AFTER cleaning dishwasher

Posted by Reviewer1020790 on Feb 28, 2012

When I first used the dishwasher soap, it left a residue on the dishes but so did cascade. I used a cup of vinegar initially in the base of the dishwasher and ran it through the cycle. Next I ran lemishine through a cycle as vinegar didn't work. I cleaned out the sprayers as there was junk stuck in them and cleaned out the rubber thing at the bottom of the door. This was filled with black, smelly sludge. YUCK! Once I had cleaned out the dishwasher, the biokleen soap worked beautifully. I just use 1 tablespoon per load. The first time I ran it after it was clean I added a bit of the lemishine in the soap container just in case. Normally I just add the soap and that's it. The other thing I do is run the water until it is hot AND run the garbage disposal to clear out the line. Food was getting stuck on the dishes as well. Very happy with the soap. Love their dish soap, general cleanser, laundry detergent, and oxygen bleach plus.

Lovely clean dishes

Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 25, 2011

This product is really working well in my KitchenAid dishwasher even my glassware is spotless.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »