Best dish soap

Posted by Reviewer2385920 on Dec 14, 2010

Does not leave a white film! Yeah!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2340398 on Aug 20, 2011

It works good and is very economical - I use it during few month.

Works well, good value.

Posted by Reviewer3236571 on Aug 23, 2011

This is the only natural detergent I've found that actually works. It will leave powder on your dishes if you use too much.

high quality

Posted by Reviewer1685587 on Sep 08, 2011

I have never used such a fantastic automatic dish powder! Great!

Works well, but...

Posted by 4923112217524693953 on May 28, 2014

I always pre-wash my dishes by hand to remove the baked-on and greasy residues. This product is great at getting everything clean naturally, but the bit of water that settles on the tops of things has to be tossed out at the end of the wash or else it will become a white powder on the outside bottom of cups and such (mine are oftentimes clear and/or stacked inside of each other, so that matters to me).

Really good product

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015

I am from Europe and I don’t know the products of US market and it was hard for me to make a choice. But I am really satisfied from this product. It works great. I will reorder it.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3353513 on May 21, 2015

The best dish powder I have ever used. The previous products I have used left white residue, while this one does not, and makes dishes super shiny and clean. Rates very well on ewg. As the product is concentrated and my dishwasher is a smaller size, it will last much more than 64 loads, making it very economical. Will repurchase forever.

Awesome!

Posted by jodeeharding on Aug 01, 2016

This stuff works better than any thing I've ever bought in the store! My silver ware were so shiny and every thing looked so clean and it's natural to boot! Will definitely buy again and have already recommended it to friends and they bought it too and love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »