Bio Kleen, Bac-Out Drain Care, Gel Coating Action, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Rediculously Effective

Posted by Reviewer2003563 on Feb 06, 2011

I had a VERY slow moving drain in my bathroom sink and tried a "natural" draino treatment that I bought from a local health food store, which had no effect. I then purchased a more synthetic and caustic drain opener from Home Depot which I figured would be stronger, if less eco-friendly, but that also had absolutely no effect. The drain continued to be clogged for another 2 weeks until I received this Bac-Out Drain Care from Bio Kleen. I swirled the gel down the drain before I left for work and was astounded when I came home to a drain which now drains faster than the other sink in the bathroom! This formula is super-effective and eco-friendly. I'm sold. Our shower drain was smelling a little bad too, so I treated it with this drain care and the smell went away. So far, I'm extremely satisfied with Bio Kleen's products. Great products.

Better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Jul 18, 2011

I used this with a scrubber on the inside of the toilet as well as for drain care and it cleaned better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Works Great!

Posted by Sherri on Jul 29, 2011

Used on two slow drains as directed and it worked! Would purchase again.

removes slimy stuff

Posted by Reviewer2723300 on Aug 05, 2011

It's unblocks the decade old crap that was stuck t o my pipes since i bought the house. Left it overnight in the pipes and removed the build-up the next day with a bit of scrubbing.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Aug 03, 2012

and this smells lemony. best to leave it overnight.