Rediculously Effective

Posted by Reviewer2003563 on Feb 06, 2011

I had a VERY slow moving drain in my bathroom sink and tried a "natural" draino treatment that I bought from a local health food store, which had no effect. I then purchased a more synthetic and caustic drain opener from Home Depot which I figured would be stronger, if less eco-friendly, but that also had absolutely no effect. The drain continued to be clogged for another 2 weeks until I received this Bac-Out Drain Care from Bio Kleen. I swirled the gel down the drain before I left for work and was astounded when I came home to a drain which now drains faster than the other sink in the bathroom! This formula is super-effective and eco-friendly. I'm sold. Our shower drain was smelling a little bad too, so I treated it with this drain care and the smell went away. So far, I'm extremely satisfied with Bio Kleen's products. Great products.

Better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Jul 18, 2011

I used this with a scrubber on the inside of the toilet as well as for drain care and it cleaned better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Works Great!

Posted by Sherri on Jul 29, 2011

Used on two slow drains as directed and it worked! Would purchase again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Aug 03, 2012

and this smells lemony. best to leave it overnight.

Last Ditch Effort

Posted by 4927293342053819810 on May 12, 2015

I had a "moldy" smell from my shower drain - for a couple of months. I'd used baking soda, vinegar (separately and together), Clorox chlorine bleach and Drano type stuff several times. None of them worked. All were suggested on the trusty internet to deal with this problem.The advice was if these didn't work, call a plumber as you have a major problem. Not sure where I found the Bio Kleen Drain Care, but probably on the "trusty internet". So I ordered some - a 1 qt bottle. I will have to say that the ordering process was perfect. The price and shipping were reasonable and the product arrived before the date it was to be expected. I used it as directed over the period of a week, and the first 3 applications did not improve the problem. I thought, "oh well" guess it's like all the other remedies, that is, doesn't work. The day after the 4th 1 cup application, however, I noticed that the moldy smell was GONE. I'm a believer and have ordered 2 more bottles to keep the moldy smell GONE. Thanks! "

removes slimy stuff

Posted by Norimah on Aug 05, 2011

It's unblocks the decade old crap that was stuck t o my pipes since i bought the house. Left it overnight in the pipes and removed the build-up the next day with a bit of scrubbing.