Great product

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Mar 04, 2011

I tried this product on the recommendation of another shopper, and am glad I did. It really eliminates odors and as will all BioKleen products is non-toxic and manufactured responsibly. The BioKleen products have been slowly replacing most of the harsh chemical cleaning products in my home, and I highly recommend them.

worth it

Posted by Reviewer3275858 on Dec 04, 2011

some tough carpet stains might need 2nd application. in any case, this is a great product and worked better then my expectation. i will experiment with pouring the liquid via spray bottle and saturate evenly instead of direct application from the packaged bottle. again, excellent product and i highly recommend; 5 stars.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1534075 on Dec 13, 2015

I wanted an enzyme cleaner for cat urine accidents and was overall pleased with this product. It has a very pleasant fresh lime smell, and works reasonably well at removing the odour from soft furnishings and carpet. I would recommend and buy again

Clears dog odour!

Posted by 5279547102007003751 on Jul 11, 2013

I have tried many products in the markets that claim to get rid of dog odour and I find Bac-out most effective! My husband has a very sensitive nose so when he cannot smell any dog odour, the product has done its job well! I just add a capful to the usual floor cleaning detergent & water and mop the floor as usual!

great product

Posted by 4983068095620395901 on Feb 07, 2015

bought as recommended for homemade menstrual pads and it cleans and elimates odors very well. ill definitely repurchase.

Very happy!

Posted by 5551799697482782232 on Jul 14, 2012

I have an old carpeted basement. It was smelling a little dank. I used this as a deodorizer (mixed with essential oil, water and a little vinegar) and it worked great! Will continue to use as a cleaner.

Great for cloth diapers

Posted by Reviewer1230071 on Apr 07, 2011

I use this on the soiled cloth diapers as a pre-treatment before washing with soap nuts. Gets the stains out nicely.

One of the things to always have in stock at home...

Posted by Reviewer2935478 on Nov 01, 2011

A necessity for all dog owners. It's the ONLY natural product I've found that genuinely works. It's great for laundry also.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Nov 13, 2011

So glad iherb is now carrying bio kleen products. I can now order with my supplements. Thanks iherb.

Bio-Kleen id the best for pet stains and odors

Posted by Reviewer1253267 on Nov 22, 2011

Love the product, love the price, and I love that it is environmentaly friendly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »