great

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Feb 18, 2016

This is the most affordable natural detergent I can find and it smells amazing.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Feb 14, 2016

I was using Gain laundry detergent for a long time, and after reading about the toxic chemicals and what they do your health I decided to try this. Not only is natural, but it's cheaper than Gain.

Use it for my expensive cloths

Posted by 5245360940732767202 on Dec 11, 2015

Use it for my expensive cloths only

My favorite "natural" laundry liquid

Posted by 5628240194533481303 on May 31, 2015

I keep returning to this product over and over again. Works great on any water temp. Having the small amount of citrus essence is much more pleasing than non-fragranced products which can smell quite awful. It is small enough not to give me any allergy issues either with my nose or skin. The only time I buy anything else (Ecover) is when this is out of stock and I do not want to wait. I wish they did a fabric softener too.

무난한거 같아요~

Posted by 5543072707293482676 on Jan 07, 2015

아무래도 겨울에는 가루세제보다는 액체세제가 잘 녹을것 같아 사용중인데~ 때도 그럭저럭 빠지고~ 가격도 좋고~ 향도 좋고요.. 재구매해서 사용중입니다!

doesn't clean well

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 07, 2014

doesn't clean all that well, i prefer ecover brand anytime

Great natural laundry liquid

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 29, 2014

It seems to clean my clothes well, and doesn't have too strong of a scent. A nice mild citrus scent like they claim. Perfect for people that are sensitive to fragrances. I combine this with my Ecover natural fabric softener, and it doesn't compete with the fragrance, so all I smell is my fabric softener on my clothes. EWG doesn't give Bio kleen a fantastic rating, but it's almost impossible to buy a pure cleaning product it seems.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

Leaves laundry clean and fresh. The very slight scent doesn't bother my sensitive nose or skin. It's concentrated and rinses clean. I add a little oxygen bleach to the white wash now and then, but mostly this is all I need. It's easy to pour too much in - take the time to measure the needed amount in the cap. A little goes a long way. I've tried so many more or less "green" laundry detergents. There are others that are good, but this and Ecover are the best I've found. I don't miss toxic, expensive, overly scented big brand detergents at all.

Natural but weak!

Posted by 5486336484415902713 on Dec 11, 2012

It smells nice and has good ingredients, but it doesn´t clean well.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

Good organic product for me and nature!